News YouTube TV increases monthly subscription to $64.99

Tek

Trophies

thats one hell of an increase. ill be looking else where now. does anyone else use it and are u plannin to stick to it?

A month? Wow. Maybe it's time to let even over the top television die as well as cable. What's sad is there's still all of the advertising. They want you to pay $65 a month and still watch about 30% commercials?

I never did use their subscription. Why if you have Netflix and Amazon. pAying them each month is just as bad and then again you have a TV license to pay on top of that here in the UK.

DAMN, Crazy amount. expecting youtube to loss people/traffic and whatnot

Yeah looks like I have my reason to drop out then. Real shame too. I liked using their offline feature for music while I worked.

$65 a month to watch "TV" through youtube? No thanks.

A month? Wow. Maybe it's time to let even over the top television die as well as cable. What's sad is there's still all of the advertising. They want you to pay $65 a month and still watch about 30% commercials?
exactly.. they just want all that $$

Always love that some of these services strived as a replacement for Cable and they are slowly turning into what Cable was. I wonder who is going to come up with the replacement for YouTube TV

Yeah I cancelled my subscription. Not only do they treat their creators like trash but their customers too. What a shame.

Yeah I cancelled my subscription. Not only do they treat their creators like trash but their customers too. What a shame.
Why should they care? They have all the money the need and more.

So much for cutting the cable, at least with cable I have a more stable connection that the internet.

Seeing people rejecting and calling out. I would do the same if the cost went up. Yet why LOL they already making and well, earning so much a day. Blame google right :p

Seeing people rejecting and calling out. I would do the same if the cost went up. Yet why LOL they already making and well, earning so much a day. Blame google right :p

It shows Google doesn't care because they could counter the increasing costs and carry the burden of it while getting more ad revenue in by making sure subscriber count goes up.

Google makes so much money plus they are the number one used site, well. They just own the internet :p They make their money on ads. Anyway we all know what google is right

LoL, I do everything I can to make sure YouTube gets paid nothing for me being there. Back in the day I used to watch the ads without skipping them, that was how I supported the site and the creators. But ever since they rolled out their limited state nonsense back in 2016, or whenever it was. I deleted my entire google account, and will only go to YouTube with ad block.

Screw them, I hope they meet the slow, painful demise they deserve. The company, metaphorically speaking.

Last edited:
I had been a member since it was in Beta. The services started at like $24.99 a month for me, which was well worth it. Now, with that final price increase I just couldn’t justify it anymore. Ridiculous. They need to let us choose the channels we prefer and base the price on that.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back