Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

Nice gameplay! Your video's got some great editing.

xenonVirus. The videos you posted are really nice.

Last edited:
Interesting carpentry in fortnite. I saw the constructing of wooden stairs, wooden house framing, walls, castles, etc. It's nice to see real human sniping skill. Snipe bots are meaningless.

Cool! I might consider joining the stream if I have time.
I also noticed that this is your first second post. Welcome to JoyFreak! There's a forum here that you can use to introduce yourself to the community, if you like.

Hello! I’m moonlightandlace, but you’re more than welcome to just call me moon or moonlight! I am an avid gamer and streamer on Twitch!

I stream Call of Duty: WW2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Dead by Daylight, GTA 5, BioShock, & Destiny 2. I enjoy connecting with other gamers and streamers across all platforms! I’ll leave my links below if y’all would like to check me out! I would love to meet you!

Please feel free to leave your Twitch/Mixer/Youtube/FB links so we can connect with more awesome gamers and streamers! :):cool:

Twitch: twitch.tv/moonlightandlace
YouTube: Instagram: instagram.com/moonlightandlace
Twitter: twitter.com/moonlight_lace

Greetings world!
I'm writing this post with the idea to reach you, the people of the web that are probably outside of twitch and outside of the elder scrolls: legends world.
Why?
First as a gamer I have my personal top 5 of most favorite games, one of them is TESL /The Elder Scrolls: Legends/ - free to play card game.
Currently the project seems to be placed by bethesda on the background compared to everything else. This is the near future may lead to only one thing - no profits, no updates and in the end pulling back that game from the market to cut company expenses!
BUT, this game is AMAZING regardless all the mistakes made by the company these days. /e.g the latest expansion of the game/
With few friends, we honestly believe it is just poor management by the people that are responsible for that. Sometimes getting your pay check is more important than actually doing your job. So I came here to 'promote' 'advertise' even 'spam' the web about TESL since people that have to maintain ad campaigns and have to promote the game don't do anything.
WE, the players, the gamers could not let that project sink. So, I'm here to ask for your help to spread the word about the game.

Please, if you have no idea what TESL is, you can check

the official website of the game here :
The Elder Scrolls: Legends
twitch category :

my channel :

I will be there in about 12 hours again, just like every day in the past 20 months, 7h+ a day. You can ask me anything about the game, I'll be more than glad to answer your questions.

Hey there!

New video is up!

I hope that you will enjoy this one!

If you do, don't forget to like and share the video! :love:

See you soon!

Looking to reach out and grow already at 101 subs .. let's keeps.going guys :) we can with your support thank you

^ Nice gameplay! FIFA 20 is a great game, IMO, but I'm not really into sports games.

xenonVirus. May your channel grow for years to come!

Looks like you are doing good so far. Though it takes a lot of time for reaching the sub to 1k. I'd say you should continue to make more videos with thumbnails.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back