Discussion Your finance Problems! What or How to deal with it?

Empire

Trophies
So, what to hear you guys' thoughts on this better, ideals and how would you deal with it.

Let's say you are unemployed with bills sky high and maybe you are in debt and you only have the crash for day to day living, then one day your home or maybe your car got destroyed or just broken, or maybe simple as your £300 phone no longer works or £500 to a max of $1500 Laptop/desktop packs-up on you. Hell, your microwave just burnt itself out. whatever the reason you have to come up with a replacement or fix that requires you to pay, and yet you have no funds fort, no extra money for it. You are stuck without that! So, How would you deal with that? how would you and where would you get that money from?

well i'm not sure what country you are in, but here in Canada Ontario we have temporary job services that can get pretty much anyone work fairly quickly and they usually pay weekly, not bi weekly like most employers. that way i'd have time to find a more permanent job yet still have some kind of income. I usually put away 10% of my paychecks in savings anyway so if i did find myself in that situation i'd have atleast something to tide me over til i found something to make money

Well, in the UK we have so much more job losses that we have a hard time getting a new job LOL easy crash is not always easy around here. even simple online job for doing small things is so low amount

This is pretty much the reason why it’s so important to network with folks and maintain good relationships with people, helping them in their times of need. I have lived a fortunate life and have pulled numerous people out of the financial fire over the years, and fairly recently. I do my best to plan for the worst, but there may be a day where I might need that kind of help, and I know that there are numerous folks who are willing to do so for me if that time comes. Helping one another is so important.

Don’t have the best answer to the posed scenario, other than perhaps making my way to the local shelters to help others, who in turn will help me. I can help cook food, grow food even. There are always toilets that need cleaning, linens that need washing. I’ll find something somewhere, and I won’t necessarily get cash, but my basic needs would be met in some manner. Wouldn’t have the luxury of the internet or the ipad I’m typing on, but I’d make it.

So, what to hear you guys' thoughts on this better, ideals and how would you deal with it.

Let's say you are unemployed with bills sky high and maybe you are in debt and you only have the crash for day to day living, then one day your home or maybe your car got destroyed or just broken, or maybe simple as your £300 phone no longer works or £500 to a max of $1500 Laptop/desktop packs-up on you. Hell, your microwave just burnt itself out. whatever the reason you have to come up with a replacement or fix that requires you to pay, and yet you have no funds fort, no extra money for it. You are stuck without that! So, How would you deal with that? how would you and where would you get that money from?
If you are struggling with money then there is only two logical things you can do; One, make more money. Two, spend less money (I know it sounds obvious, but people overcomplicate this WAY more than needed, it is really that simple). In times where you are seriously struggling with money you need to really reevaluate what are your WANTS, and what are your NEED.

Do you really need to fix your 500$ phone, or replace your 1500$ computer when you can barely afford rent or food? To survive, luckily not. Many people would think otherwise as it is their main sources of entertainment. If you want change in your finicial situation, you must be willing to make change in what you do everyday. You cannot continue doing the same thing, and expect a different result.

Well, in the UK we have so much more job losses that we have a hard time getting a new job LOL easy crash is not always easy around here. even simple online job for doing small things is so low amount
Have a look at Lionbridge jobs as well. You can choose from a variety of jobs and you work online. They pay £9.30 per hour for the work you do although you probably won't get much more than around 7-10 hours a week

See good things that are on the list but nothing to special, then again end of the day it's a job that earns you income and if people need work they take anything

It's more of a side income job in addition to other things. £9.30 isn't too bad especially considering how easy some of the jobs are. If anyone is having money trouble, defo have a look at it ;)

So have you personally used them then? if so what made you came around of using them and they have great team members

So have you personally used them then? if so what made you came around of using them and they have great team members
Yeah, I use them right now. I replaced my surveys with Lionbridge since they pay better as you get paid based on hours. Its easy work as well and you can do it when you have some spare time

Yeah, I use them right now. I replaced my surveys with Lionbridge since they pay better as you get paid based on hours. Its easy work as well and you can do it when you have some spare time
Cool, so what do you do then?

Cool, so what do you do then?
It's called Internet Assessor. I do a variety of tasks but mainly just check certain pages on websites and rate the content/quality of the page for Google.

so im not in an bad financial situation, compared to most Americans today I'm doing well. a month ago I started a job that pays 400 per week, im leaving withy my parents and not don't have any major bills in my name. my major concern is to stay financially above if that makes sense and do more(car, apartment, etc)

I have an interesting situation coming in 2021 where I have the ability to transfer to a 4-year school, so I want to be financially stable. anyone have any tips or ideas i should do

I'd start selling meth. :D But seriously, not sure what I'd do. I'm on a fixed monthly income....

If everything like that fell apart and I had nothing to live for, I'd end my life. Simple as that.

If everything like that fell apart and I had nothing to live for, I'd end my life. Simple as that.
Over just money? Wow. I'd be happy living in a cardboard box as long as I had my g/f. And we've also lived with no money before....

I guess it depends on your skills and purposes. If you need money - you will find the solution

Over just money? Wow. I'd be happy living in a cardboard box as long as I had my g/f. And we've also lived with no money before....

I did say nothing to live for, so more than money. No love, no family, no nothing but the hell hounds of debt after me.

Inappropriate advertising / spam

I'll probably go crazy first.
I'd go crazy and send everything to hell.
Then I would find my last savings and put them in bitcoins! Yes, it is in it! If I had to, I would sell the house, live in a rented apartment, but I would invest over 50% of my last money in bitcoins and speculate on the exchange. I would then keep the entire amount of the bitcoin wallet and I would not know grief!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back