Your favorite Game of 2021

Logan Raven

Newcomer
Trophies
What is your favorite game of 2021?

Mine would be Halo Infinite, the game is flawed, but it is my most played game of 2021, and the campaign is some of the most fun I have had this year.

At the moment Forza Horizon 5 then Psychonauts 2 but I have just started the Halo Infinite campaign so that may all change soon

For me, it's Resident Evil Village. It wasn't the best in terms of scares when compared to Resident Evil 7, but it is better paced, exploration is more rewarding, gameplay is better and can be replayable.

For me, it's Resident Evil Village. It wasn't the best in terms of scares when compared to Resident Evil 7, but it is better paced, exploration is more rewarding, gameplay is better and can be replayable.
Ahh i forgot about this one, I'm still yet to play it, it's on my playlist though

Yeah. Same here. It's the only game I even played through this year, I think. ?

Mine is probably Rust, for the overall game content and updates.

Inappropriate advertising / spam
Now a days "Monster Hunter: World" is my favorite game. I always love to play this game on my gaming earbuds to listen its sound effects.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back