Xbox takes a jab at the PS5's removable stand

xbox-series-x-horizontal.jpg

Xbox has taken a jab at the PS5's removal stand via Twitter, by demonstrating how the Xbox Series X can go from vertical to horizontal orientation without the need for tools.

A new PS5 teardown video shows the need of a screwdriver to remove a screw that’s holding its vertical stand in place. That screw can be stored within the stand itself, and the stand can be clipped back onto the PS5 before it’s laid horizontally.

The Xbox Series X, on the other hand, lets you just lay it down. Sadly, the Xbox UK tweet has since been removed, but it’s still funny nonetheless.

Xbox Series X and Series S head to retail stores on 10 November. PS5 follows on 12 November.

I wonder who made the tweet first and are they still with the company? Really though, most people are going to have to lay their xbox's on their side.

It's a funny tweet and I like it when companies take jabs at each other. But they should probably not go for this considering the Xbox is just a massive block that is going to look stupid in either orientation

It's a funny tweet and I like it when companies take jabs at each other. But they should probably not go for this considering the Xbox is just a massive block that is going to look stupid in either orientation
Disagree, I think It looks like what its set out to.

a big powerful Next Gen TANK :love::love:

Im sooooo readyyyyyy

Getting Both though

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back