Xbox Series X game resume feature works even after a reboot

xbox-series-x.png

Xbox Series X game resume feature still works even after the console has been rebooted, Xbox’s Larry Hryb has confirmed.

I had to reboot because I had a system update, and then I went back to the game and went right back to it. So it survives a reboot.
Larry Hryb

The current Xbox One can resume single games after a user jumps back to the Home screen or into an app but the Xbox Series X will be able to resume multiple games.

Xbox Series X heads to retailers later this year; no details of pricing has been confirmed by Microsoft yet.

That sounds awesome I remember something like that with the original xbox one when I turned the xbox off and on it would resume applications. Wish PS4 had it but maybe they will implement that feature with the next generation.

Must be using some serious RAM to be able to do that, which is a nice feature to hear of. I hope the PS5 can do the same or will do the same.

Must be using some serious RAM to be able to do that, which is a nice feature to hear of. I hope the PS5 can do the same or will do the same.

Or atleast have us be able to use it as an option weather we want to use the feature or not.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back