Xbox One X - is it really worth it?

If I have no 4K display on my monitor, is it worth buying a Xbox One X? Should I just purchase the One S instead? Are there any other new features in the X I should know about?

Thank you.

Nova

If you want to play xbox only games and have limited amount of the games, then you may want to check out the xobox one S or X. But PS seems to be good overall for anyone who is into the gaming. So I think having the console which has platform agnostic games is often something helps out.

Nova

I think there is no need for the 4K display though. I mean lot of people are about to get the cheaper monitors or the TV set and not the 4K one for the sake of it. So the majority does not care in that case.

TopSilver

If you do not have a 4K TV get the Xbox S instead. It's not worth the $450 they are charging for it unless you have 4K TV. I made the mistake a while ago and now I realize how many games I could have bought instead of spent my money on the X. It's over priced and I the S is a great system to have. The Xbox S is extremely faster than the normal Xbox One and it's a better upgrade for around $250 max you could spend