Xbox One removes Mixer from UI

xbox-one-removes-mixer-from-ui.jpg

Xbox One has removed Mixer from the UI in new update pushed out by Microsoft.

The update is the last of Mixer and added in its place is the new Events app that has been in beta testing for some time. Back in June, Microsoft announced that the streaming service would be closing, pushing its userbase to Facebook Gaming.

Mixer will officially end from July 22, with all accounts and apps redirecting to Facebook Gaming.

Are you sad to see Mixer go? Let us know in the comments below!

Well, Mixer dies tomorrow. I have to say, I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, Mixer wasn't a very good streaming service, but on the other hand, I'm sad to see it go.
R.I.P Mixer!

Well, Mixer dies tomorrow. I have to say, I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, Mixer wasn't a very good streaming service, but on the other hand, I'm sad to see it go.
R.I.P Mixer!
Good one :p. I'm not sad about it myself, I've always been a Twitch user, don't see myself changing anytime soon.

I think this is reasonable many other apps are going to follow as well. I think most of the apps and the softwares have the facebook gaming enabled. so this is going to be one thing they may find the removal necessary with the current site down. mixer was a good network though, better than twitch.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back