Xbox One February 2020 update includes home redesign

xboxones.jpg

Xbox One rolls out a home redesign as part of the February 2020 update.

Xbox One Home has been redesigned to feel more responsive, keep your favorite content front and center, and get you into gaming experiences faster than ever.
Microsoft

Featuring dedicated rows for Xbox Game Pass, Mixer, Xbox Community, and Microsoft Store, the new Home also includes added flexibility to add or remove rows for a customized experience.
Furthermore, the Games and Apps section will have a more updated UI to make it easier for users to spot trial and demo games amongst full games.

Xbox Game Pass members now get extra control over what to install from bundled games such as Shenmue I & II.Our new chooser lets you pick which game to download and launch first.
Head here to find out more about the February 2020 update.

We also reported that those on the Xbox Insiders program can now eject discs with a controller from their Xbox One.

I've been seeing people commenting that the home page looks a lot better and is more friendly. Something I wish Sony would do with their stuff.

I've been seeing people commenting that the home page looks a lot better and is more friendly. Something I wish Sony would do with their stuff.

Sony's PS4 dashboard ain't bad it's much better than the PS3's dashboard. And the new Xbox don't look bad either but I like the launch version dashboard Xbox Windows 8 the best.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back