News Xbox GM responds to criticism about Halo Infinite's graphics

Clout

Trophies
Xbox Marketing GM Aaron Greenberg responded to criticism about Halo Infinite's graphics, saying:
Listen, we're in the middle of a global pandemic. It's July, we're far from [launch in] Holiday, you're seeing a work-in-progress game.

The other thing I'll just say is: it is a work-in-progress. I can tell you, because we see build check-ins every week, and they make progress week after week, so between now and Holiday it's just going to get better and better.

It's very hard to show the full power and graphical fidelity of what Xbox Series X will be able to deliver for you over a stream. Go back and look at it in 4K 60.

More here:

I'm not sure that it was the video quality, to be honest. But the work-in-progress thing is probably the biggest factor. We'll have to see what it looks like at launch

Considering that the only real complaint is from the graphic whores and most of the comments regarding the gameplay seem positive from what I bothered to look at. Also considering what I witnessed gameplay wise (not graphics) was an improvement, for the most part. I think the game will do fine at launch and this whole drama over graphics just feels abit overblown. Besides i've seen worse pop-ins from other products gameplay demos an barely anyone mentioned it. Maybe if they stuck a "Does not Represent Final Product" most prob wouldn't even be talking about it.

Either way, looks good to me. I'll prob get it at launch.

I like that they blame both that its a WIP and the video stream quality its like they cant make up their mind which excuse to use.

I get that Its a WIP but also it's supposed to be a flagship game to show off the power of their new console, Im not going to pretend to be impressed by what were some underwhelming graphics, I will wait until they show off a better trailer

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back