Xbox Cloud Streaming heads to iOS, PC and consoles

xbox-cloud-streaming.jpg

Xbox Cloud Streaming will be heading to iOS alongside Windows PC and consoles, Xbox head Phil Spencer has asserted.

A report states that Spencer told Microsoft employees that Game Streaming via Xbox Game Pass “absolutely will end up on iOS,” potentially using a “direct browser-based solution” to bypass any barriers established by platform owner Apple.

Spencer has taken to Twitter to confirm that Xbox Game Streaming is planned for traditional platforms including Windows PC and consoles.

Phil Spencer wrote:
Yes, we want to do this. It’s in the long list of cool things the xCloud team is working on, just a bit further down the list. But we want console and PC players to be able to browse as easily as mobile players, it’s a good Game Pass feature.

Xbox Cloud Streaming launched last month in a number of regions.

All these services coming from Xbox and Microsoft has confused me slightly. Do you guys know if there is a way for me to stream Microsoft Flight Simulator?

All these services coming from Xbox and Microsoft has confused me slightly. Do you guys know if there is a way for me to stream Microsoft Flight Simulator?
they really are confusing.

Im only gonna get Gamepass...at least for now

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back