Xbox or PlayStation - Which one do you prefer?

Heatman

Trophies
I'd like to know if it's left for you to choose between Xbox Console and Playstation Console, which one would you like to have and what's your reason for choosing either of the gaming consoles?

I am addicted to play station but honestly I do not see any differences between them.
Anyway if I have to chose I will go for play station

I'd like to know if it's left for you to choose between Xbox Console and Playstation Console, which one would you like to have and what's your reason for choosing either of the gaming consoles?
I choose Playstation Console. You would really think it is real playing with it.

I am addicted to play station but honestly I do not see any differences between them.
Anyway if I have to chose I will go for play station
You are right. I was also addicted to Playstation. It is also my best choice.

I choose Playstation Console. You would really think it is real playing with it.

You are right. I was also addicted to Playstation. It is also my best choice.

In my eyes till tomorrow, Playstation still remains the best playing gaming console.

Both Playstation and Xbox almost have the same price range. But for me, I would definitely choose Playstation. It's still the best gaming console for me

There is no right or wrong answer here, as it really depends on the gamer. But if you're really gonna nitpick about this, XBox One S costs around 250 USD, compared to a PS4 slim which costs around 300 USD. But if you're going to ask me, I prefer the PlayStation. While the Xbox One's rich entertainment features, better network stability, and backward compatibility are all impressive, the PS4' superior lineup of exclusives and better overall user-friendliness give it a slight edge for me.

I never really played an Xbox, but I've heard numerous times from my friends who said it was problematic and they have switched to a PlayStaion. From consoles I only had (and still have) a PlayStation 2 only.

I've always had a Playstation, but this current generation I actually went with Xbox, more specifically an Xbox One S. And I don't regret it at all, I love the close connection to Windows 10 (Xbox Play Anywhere-titles and crossplay between PC and console) and that it has so many backward compatible games, which is great for me that's new to the console.

I never really played an Xbox, but I've heard numerous times from my friends who said it was problematic and they have switched to a PlayStaion. From consoles I only had (and still have) a PlayStation 2 only.

Same here. We heard Xbox is not that good as PlayStation when we were planning to buy a console. So we bought PlayStation way back 2014. And still the best console for us. Friendly-user that even my 3 year old son knows how to play better than me, generation nowadays.

I would settle for playstation since that's the only gadget I used before for playing. It is more cheaper than xbox but still has it's outstanding performance. I am not choosy in terms of gadget as long as I am enjoying the game. I give a lot of importance on the nature of the game and the concept behind it. I love to be entertained and thrilled in a game.

I love both. As long as I am enjoying the game it doesn't matter whether what type of gadget I am playing. I am just always thrilled to new release games.

I've never really played PlayStation so I can't give you an honest answer. I've only ever used a Xbox so I guess this console brand would be my preference. It's always and will be the best gaming console for me.

I think xbox is good if you have specific set of games to play. And PS is good if you have some games to play and also want to try out the multiplayer online. I have learned that xbox plus seems to be good too. It's good value for money service.

I've been XBox my whole life. Honestly I think it's because all my friends growing up were. I don't really see much difference between the two systems though. Not anything I care to notice anyway.

Both are great consoles. Personally I'm mainly into Xbox One. PS4 has VR though so that's a huge thing where Xbox One isn't a competitor. They are taking forever to release the Hololens and Xbox One could do a lot better in the VR scene

I think it's best to start with either one of them. XBOX has more games than the PS in the subscription. But overall games are better supported for the PS as it has some developers specific to that platform. But that is just my experience. Your experience could be different. That I can tell you for sure.

I'm XBOX all the way but I did first start off with a PlayStation back in the day. Used to be a real fanboy actually but I think after Microsoft released that 'speedier' edition of the original 360 coupled with an exclusive I wanted to play real bad I got one for Christmas from my parents and I haven't really looked back since. Until now really, I am actively stuck between a new XBOX or a PlayStation haha.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back