Discussion WWE

Broken Shotgun

Trophies
I am watching Money in the Bank. ?

This is definitely one of the better events, which involves wrestlers trying to retrieve a briefcase suspended above the ring. Climbing the ladder is dangerous. But that's how you win.

However, WWE has been rather shitty for years. Some of the storylines are downright silly or repetitive.

Never seen the fascination with Wrestling, I just don't get it.. ?‍♂️

I did enjoy the first Smackdown! game on the PS1 back in the day, but that's slightly irrelevant ? I'm not sure I'd be bothered about playing it again now either.

I think it has declined in popularity due to the big time stars either dying or quitting the business. Now they have talented wrestlers. Unfortunately, Vince McMahon only pushes the big men, due to his apparent muscle fetish. ?

I think it has declined in popularity due to the big time stars either dying or quitting the business. Now they have talented wrestlers. Unfortunately, Vince McMahon only pushes the big men, due to his apparent muscle fetish. ?
I have a similar opinion...

CM Punk has finally returned to WWE after his firing from AEW.

I think he delivers excellent promos, like the "pipe bomb" one he made years ago which was actually a work. And I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the 2024 Royal Rumble. Although it could be Cody Rhodes for the second time in a row, as that has been hinted about recently.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back