Would you spend $30,000 or more on a gaming chair?

Barida

Trophies
I was checking out how much some of these gaming chairs can cost. See image below. To me, I feel that the amount is kind of expensive and not something anyone will feel cool trying to buy unless you are super rich.

maxresdefault.jpg

I noticed that the Predator Thronos used to cost $30,000, but now close to $15000. Will you spend such on that kind of technology?

Anything that is $3000+ is like saying it is a beautiful expensive piece of art like an exhibit in an art gallery. As far as how comfortable it feels, I think $3k would be maximum comfort level. If you go more $, you just add "beauty" to it.

I think those are only flashy purchase and not something I'd say worth it unless I have some money into the pocket.

I was checking out how much some of these gaming chairs can cost. See image below. To me, I feel that the amount is kind of expensive and not something anyone will feel cool trying to buy unless you are super rich.

View attachment 497

I noticed that the Predator Thronos used to cost $30,000, but now close to $15000. Will you spend such on that kind of technology?
LOLLL

I think a lot of people are recommending to buy is bad suggestion. Because you can do a lot of things in 30K and so for that matter having such chair is a bad idea.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back