Does anyone here work in the gaming industry?

Alexander.

Trophies
Doew anyone here work in the gaming industry? Are you looking for a Job in the gaming sector? How do you plan on achieving your goal?

I don't work in game sector. But I do reviews and often also get gaming specific work like social media management etc. Also I have recently got the work for posting the stream best of type videos. So for me it is yet to be a concrete job. Few gigs here and there is all I have managed to get into.

I don't work in game sector. But I do reviews and often also get gaming specific work like social media management etc. Also I have recently got the work for posting the stream best of type videos. So for me it is yet to be a concrete job. Few gigs here and there is all I have managed to get into.

That's so neat! How did you get into this? Do you have a journalism or communications background? I think it's great to be able to work in a field that you are interested in! ?

No journalism or communication background. I just applied for the jobs and so far getting them. If I had communication and journalism degree, I don't think it'd make any difference in game review, social media jobs. It will only add up as additional credentials nothing more.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back