Which is more suitable for gaming - PC or mobile?

Of course it's PC, I even prefer PC to every other device out there, any thing linked to the internet is just the best, a good pc can give access to a lot of games the best playing experience, you can choose to play with joystick or keyboard, you can save the game without any complication, if you forget to save you can download the fill some where else, updates are easily accessible, let along that you don't have to buy the next version each time it's out, I think that's just more than enough reasons to choose PC at all times.

I think it's an easy decision for anyone. The PC is obviously going to be a lot better than a smartphone for gaming because it can handle a lot more. Saying that, like said above, it depends on the game really. For example, Clash Royale is obviously suited to mobile gaming and would just be weird on a PC. And then you've got games like GTA which are more suited to gaming on PC or even a games console.

PC for sure, it's easier for professional gaming by quite a lot. It's simply more comfortable.

PC gives you a far more better gaming experience than using smartphone gaming devices. Graphics is very poor in mobile phones games.

I like playing games on my laptop. I do not have a gaming console and I always play PC version. I also play games on my mobile device, however, playing on a mobile device can be bothersome especially when the battery drains pretty fast.

I like to watch my games on big screens as obtainable when using the PC. When playing games on mobile it's not as much fun as to when I use my computer. Again I am able to enjoy flexibility and better control of the keyboard.

PC for me. You don't get the performance with a mobile. The specifications on a gaming PC are far better than a phone's.

PC without a question! In my opinion, off course. There are some games that I play on my phone, only because they dont exist for PC. But I would always rather choose to play a game on a PC than on a phone. Better visibility, better control, better graphics. Better in any way. So, PC for me.

Gaming through PC'S are always better. They give you better experience. Well, I do play games on my phone when I'm out of the house. But, when I come back, I always make sure that I use PC for gaming.

Android phones are not that bad either. You may want to consider playing on those phones which have enough RAM. I have seen the android phones being the next in the gaming. I am sure Google must have made more plans on future of the phones too. So we are going to find out more options in the process.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back