Will you ever stop playing video games?

JennyorAlice

Newcomer
Trophies
Do you think you'll ever stop playing video games? Why or why not?

If you did stop, what do you think would be the reason for stopping?

I'm a full-time caregiver to my mother who needs around the clock care and I STILL find ways to squeeze in game time here and there, so...no!

Nope. But just know that Capcom has rendered Resident Evil overrated dog shit.

Imagine a camera with legs getting two, maybe there games, while all of the established characters are forgotten about. Sheva for example, killed Wesker. Surely she should have been in more games just over that fact alone. Or what about Jill, Rebecca, Barry and the protagonists that brought down Umbrella?

Now I realize they're used to going through biohazards, so the games are less scary with them in the lead roles. But it's pointless to establish a franchise and then overlook all of the plot threads Capcom has amassed.

I don't think I will ever stop unless some other factor comes into play that forces me to stop

I don't think I'll ever stop. There will come a time where I shoot up an app and play on my mobile or whether it's on my console. I don't play all the time but I try to find the time to play when I can.

Do you think you'll ever stop playing video games? Why or why not?

If you did stop, what do you think would be the reason for stopping?
Yeah probably to look up at the sky and see what's going on make sure the world didn't go to flames lol ? but video games can be so addicting some times I can't stop looking at the screen. If I ever stopped playing video games I would have to have a good enough reason to stop. I tend to fall in love with my addictions

I love gaming to much to stop but if I did stop then I have moved on to the other side to chill Keanu Reeves Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Gosling because they will defiantly be dead before me . lmao

I play less since I am working on my own games but there is absolutely no reason to stop playing at all :)

The answer is a simple no. While I don't play games as much as I used to, I still want to support any future games that come out, within reason. However, Resident Evil doesn't deserve to be my favourite franchise any more, giving how Capcom has handled it.

Nowadays, I honestly prefer The Last of Us games. :)

I will play as long as I can, still love it, although I'm pretty sure my reaction speed is getting worse the older I get, I even have to play some stuff on "easy".. so either the games are getting harder or I'm getting worse !!

Probably not, but sometimes I would like to at least for a while. Unfortunately, playing games is my addiction, and like most addictions, it has a destructive effect on my life. I have to work a lot more, but I almost always choose to play games and I get almost no benefit from it

Games are like interactive movies today. And we all love movies. So I cannot see anybody really losing interest in playing them, if the plot is what they enjoy the most. But the actual gameplay matters too, of course.

Games are like interactive movies today. And we all love movies. So I cannot see anybody really losing interest in playing them, if the plot is what they enjoy the most. But the actual gameplay matters too, of course.
Gameplay is No.1 for me, the plot's are nice but I don't always follow them that closely or sometimes they just aren't that great

I haven't played any games since the summer. I think the last thing I completed was RE8. Not been arsed to play anything since, and I gave my sister my only PS4 control pad a while back.

There's no way to know, a person or their circumstances can certainly change, but usually your tastes don't change from one day to another. In my case, I think I might have times in my life when I play more or less videogames, but in some way or another they're probably going to be present in my life.

I never thought to stop playing completely, but I had a period in my life when I could spend 16-18 hours on Warcraft and the world outside my computer simply did not exist for me. At that time I had a real gaming addiction and I could hardly overcome it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back