Will you buy The Last of Us Part 2 regardless of the leaks?

Tek

Trophies
I thought it'd be interesting to see how the leaks, if at all, have affected those thinking of buying The Last of Us Part 2?

I hope the unfortunate leaks does not affect Naughty Dog's sales and business.

Fuck yeah! Honestly the leak only excites me even more knowing that Naughty Dog is taking such a big risk.

Nah it'll sell gangbusters, the vast majority of the people bitching about it are either alt-right morons who were never going to buy it to begin with or fans who are lying and will eventually cave in and buy it later on.

darkrage6: Both posts merged.

As for my personal opinion, I will almost certainly buy it. If there's anything else, I want to buy it because of the leaks.

What did exactly attract you from leaks?
Joel dying and you getting to play as the person that killed him, I never considered Joel a good person even if I did find him fascinating so I wasn't pissed about him getting killed like some fans were, him escaping any fallout from killer the fireflies and lying to Ellie would've felt highly unrealistic and would've taken me right out of the game, so i'm glad Neil wasn't afraid to have him get some karma.

I'm not concerned about leaks, if I do see them I just avoid them till I get the game.

Joel dying and you getting to play as the person that killed him, I never considered Joel a good person even if I did find him fascinating so I wasn't pissed about him getting killed like some fans were, him escaping any fallout from killer the fireflies and lying to Ellie would've felt highly unrealistic and would've taken me right out of the game, so i'm glad Neil wasn't afraid to have him get some karma.
There were definetely other and way more realistic ways for Joel to get his Karma. Everyone knew this was going to happen. The question was how and / or by whom. The way that this is awnsered based on the leaks is absolute horrible. Also why playing from the prespective of someone who kills these beloved to many characters ? Some people were extremely rooted with their personalities. So it's like using a new, unrealistic , random character to kill a friend. The fact that Joel might be an anti hero does not justify it. Anyways, everyone has his own opinion and thats perfectly fine. Unlike Naughty Dog I respect freedom of speech.

There were definetely other and way more realistic ways for Joel to get his Karma. Everyone knew this was going to happen. The question was how and / or by whom. The way that this is awnsered based on the leaks is absolute horrible. Also why playing from the prespective of someone who kills these characters ? Some people were extremely rooted with their personalities. So it's liking using a new, unrealistic , random character to kill a friend. The fact that Joel might be an anti hero does not justify it.
Didn't feel horrible to me at all, I think calling Joe an anti-hero is putting it lightly considering the stuff he did onscreen and was mentioned to have done off-screen, bottom line he was a selfish who killed a bunch of people to save Ellie because he needed someone to figuratively replace his dead daughter, he put his needs above everyone else's basically, so unlike some fans I didn't get that wounded sense of betrayal when I found out he died.

Abby does not seem "unrealistic" or "random" to me at all, she seems pretty cool actually.

Yes, I have avoided all leaks regarding this game so I still have no clue what was spoiled, so i'll still be getting it and already have it pre-ordered and paid off. :)

I never seen the leaks to be honest. But I have read a lot about it. There is definitely a big difference between having leaks and actual game being played. So It won't bother me a bit at all.

Sure. I want to play the game and judge it for myself. This SJW crap is being way overdone anyway.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back