Will Sony skip E3 2020? When will PS5 be unveiled?

Nat

Trophies
Certainly, there doesn’t appear to be a consensus at the time of publication about Sony’s plans for the show, with some sources telling VGC it will again skip E3 and others indicating it could yet negotiate a return.

Wedbush Securities analyst Michael Pachter told VGC he’s sceptical about Sony returning to E3.

“As far as I know, they don’t plan to attend,” he said. “I think that’s a huge mistake, as their ‘focus on the consumer’ is not inconsistent with their attendance at the premier industry trade show. I hope they change their minds, but am sceptical.”

I think the PS 5 is desperately need to be released because entire world is waiting. I think E3 can be done and PS 5 launch both can be done on different dates.

I think skipping E3 can both be good and bad, good in the sense if they creat a state of play and show case Ps5 there not hindered by e3s timeframe and slots, it also means it's not getting overshadowed by all the Game's dropped at E3. Now bad for one reason only and thsts E3s popularity, the popularity at E3 will boost hype

They really need to come to E3 and show off the PS5 there, its a public showcase place and what better way to bring in the next fanbase of the PS5?

I think from what I have heard the event an also the launch both seems to be working out for them. So there is no such thing as skipping for E3 that I have heard.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back