Will PS5 be stronger than Xbox Scarlett?

Barida

Trophies
Former IGN editor, Colin Moriarty, said in one of his podcast said that developers that have received kits of both consoles that is going to be released by 2020 said that PS5 looks a bit stronger than Xbox Scarlett. As both are not in the market, I don't really think we should agree with such predictions, but over time, such revelations often times end up being true. What do you think of such assessment by the developers?

Hopefully, because I can't see myself moving to the "Xbox Two" so the PlayStation 5 is what I will most likely get when it comes out.

Why would you not agree with them? The developers have the actual console in their hands, so if they say its stronger then it is stronger.

As an XBOX Fan, yes I think it will. Sadly, I will probably swap to the blue side. :)
We will gladly welcome you over to the side. We're much better anyway so it's the right decision :p

Hopefully, because I can't see myself moving to the "Xbox Two" so the PlayStation 5 is what I will most likely get when it comes out.

I'm a PlayStation guy, so I honestly wish that the reports are true as that will give me the opportunity to play games knowing that the console is of stronger quality as well.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back