Will NFT gaming takeover the gaming space?

alpha22

Banned
Trophies
Now in 2022, the NFT games industry was worth 106 billion dollars. In 2030 it will cross 270 Billion dollars. Is the present trend of the metaverse will help mobile games to achieve the 270 Billion dollar landmark?

This clearly shows that NFT gaming will take most of the market share in the future after the metaverse revolution

But after the decline of Bitcoin industry, Meta verse future started to look more blur. Moreover the economy system of world is also decline making similar tech to loose market share.

I think we have to focus on the game itself rather than the NFT part of it. Yes, P2E and all is very nice, but it depends on the gameplay itself after all. I like game with good gameplay, and ownership of skin/characters are just added value.

I'll take a look at games with good gameplay like Blankos or Mythic Protocol if want to look at the NFT-games.

Now in 2022, the NFT games industry was worth 106 billion dollars. In 2030 it will cross 270 Billion dollars. Is the present trend of the metaverse will help mobile games to achieve the 270 Billion dollar landmark?

This clearly shows that NFT gaming will take most of the market share in the future after the metaverse revolution
The metaverse and NFTs are two of the most exciting trends in the gaming industry right now, and they have the potential to revolutionize the way we play games.

The metaverse and NFTs are two of the most exciting trends in the gaming industry right now, and they have the potential to revolutionize the way we play games.

I think you crypto-bro's need to stop invading gaming forums trying to create the false perspective that gamers want this bullshit, because we clearly don't. NFT's are nothing more than a scam. Feul for pyrimid schemes and not much else.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back