Major Update 2.0.251
We launched a test server to debug major changes, added the ability to assign residents, Hero rewards, new sounds and music, and many other improvements and fixes. The game is now also available in Polish and French.
Purchase a pack and start playing in closed testing
More details about test server: https://discord.gg/PF7Uc5xVr9
New high-level dungeon already available on the test server.
Changelog. Major Update 2.0.251
The game is now available in Polish and French! Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the translation of the game.
- Added the ability to designate players as "residents" on your territory. A player can be a resident of only one dominium (his own, or another player). If you are a resident outside of your territory, you will also have access to a personal warehouse in the dominium, and a pointer to the house will be displayed.
We want to make it possible to live comfortably with a friend on the same territory. Later, a restriction on the number of residents will be added, it will be possible to use the help of a friend during construction and crafting. We will closely monitor post-implementation feedback to ensure that balances and limits are properly adjusted.
- Hero owners can now build unique towers and statues. Some time after the update, you will need to re-enter the reward key to unlock new recipes.
- Now, when leaving the dungeon, the player is invulnerable for 15 seconds, or until he starts to move or do something.
- Disabled flowers and other small decorative bushes. We'll add them later in the form of harvested herbs used in crafting items, consumables, and food.
- Slightly improved the visibility of harvested herbs and berries.
- Now, if the food has effects, then it can be eaten even if the satiety is full.
- Now slows from equipment (for example, from a backpack) do not apply when using mounts.
- Now, when interacting with an NPC, the character is automatically dismounted.
- Skeletons are now immune to bleeding and poisoning.
- Added the ability to sort items in closets.
- Added the ability to build stone walls 1 cell wide.
- Added city and bridges to the minimap.
- Significantly increased the upper tensile durability for most weapons, tools, shields, and armor made of bronze.
- Now the durability of the weapon from triggered parries is reduced by only 1 point, and the durability of armor and shield is reduced by 25% instead of 33% of the absorbed or blocked damage.
- Reduced skill requirements for crafting bronze and leather armor.
- It will now be possible to create improved versions of reward helmets and rings so that they lag less behind their counterparts created in the game.
- Now, if an ability is interrupted before using it with a stun, then you have to wait for the cooldown of this ability. - Affects both animals and monsters, as well as players and their pets.
- Significantly increased the throw time for all mountain warriors.
- Fixed a bug due to which the damage from some abilities was calculated incorrectly, ignoring protective effects and bonuses.
- The movement speed reduction when equipping backpacks is now 20% instead of 30%.
- Now the quest to build a structure will be considered completed if you have already built such a building in your dominium zone. Unpacking buildings also counts towards quests.
- Increased the chance of a root crop spawning on the starting island, now it also spawns in an abandoned village.
- Fixed a bug due to which the identification of several items in the same stack was not taken into account in the quest and the amount of experience gained.
- Fixed a bug due to which items received as a reward for quests were given with zero durability.
Sounds and Music:
- Added skeletons sound fx.
- Added dwarfs sound fx.
- Added music in the Church.
- Added music in the Cave.
- Improved the sounds of taking damage to the character.
- Decreased the volume for the sound effects of failure and chopping down a tree.
- Fixed jerks in the movement of animals and monsters.
- Fixed a bug due to which rewards could be transferred through the trade window.
- Fixed a bug due to which the character turned downside if the abilities on the panel are clicked with the mouse.
- Fixed a bug due to which reward helmets were issued with zero durability.
- Fixed a bug due to which officers could not demote and increase the rank of other guild members.
- Fixed a bug due to which the character could remain on the mount when unpacking buildings from the dominium.
- Fixed errors that occurred when creating a new character, if the name is already taken. Character creation error messages are now localized.
- Fixed a bug due to which, after creating 5 characters, a situation could arise when the server began to disconnect when trying to connect to it.
- Fixed a bug due to which campfires and beds could be moved or unpacked outside the dominium so that their owner did not reset and the disappearance timer did not appear.
- Fixed a bug due to which the check for satiety on food only occurred after the timer expired.
- Fixed a bug due to which when repairing one item from the vendor, it did not disappear in the repair list.
- Fixed a localization error made by translators, due to which an error with quests appeared in the German version of the game.
- Improved visual display of iron ore.
- Reduced the darkening effect around the corners.
- Small animals no longer move the character.
Thanks so much for reading and comments! ^^