Wild Terra 2 Online: New Lands - A look into our progress

rootstereo

Newcomer
Trophies
Hello friends!

Development report for Wild Terra 2 Online. In recent days we have been working on the construction of the main continent, new biomes and creatures. We add a ship model which allows us to travel to new continents, this is how it looks. ♡

2WRugvA.jpg

Wild Terra 2: New Lands is being developed with Unity. The alpha stage of early access with start on February 20th. Also recently added house building, blacksmithing and fishing to the game.

SFh0ZB5.jpg

Wish list on Steam

Last edited:
Hello friends!

Development report for Wild Terra 2 Online. In recent days we have been working on the construction of the main continent, new biomes and creatures. We add a ship model which allows us to travel to new continents, this is how it looks. ♡

2WRugvA.jpg

Wild Terra 2: New Lands is being developed with Unity. The alpha stage of early access with start on February 20th. Also recently added house building, blacksmithing and fishing to the game.

SFh0ZB5.jpg

Wish list on Steam
This looks really good pal, good job :)

Looks amazing! I can't wait to try it out. Does the alpha stage mean that some of us will be able to try it out ourselves? If so, I'll be the first in line (unless Brad P or Carbon beats me to it.)

Jokes aside, the game is fantastic. Keep up the good work!

Looks amazing! I can't wait to try it out. Does the alpha stage mean that some of us will be able to try it out ourselves? If so, I'll be the first in line (unless Brad P or Carbon beats me to it.)

Jokes aside, the game is fantastic. Keep up the good work!

Yes. The alpha will allow acces for Hero, Conqueror a Settler pack owners. ^^

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back