Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis for Nintendo Wii

GlassICE

Trophies
This game is really the edge of point and click games for the consoles, i played almost 2 hours of this game yesterday
the PC version is all over the stores and internet but the Wii version, well, that was another story
it's ok if you're a PC Gamer, or a Console Gamer or both but if consoles are your only option, finding this game can be a challenge
at first i searched the local store but no luck, then i tried online stores but unfortunately they didn't have delivery to my poor country
then i searched for a backup copy of the game which i found but not easy, it was in a Russian website which was 5 part and i had to click to tons of Ads before i get the download link and get the file parts and the download speed from those servers were horrible so
Anyway, if you played the original first part of the secret files, you gonna love the sequel which i've found interesting, it's about some sorta undiscovered prophet, the characters are the same as before, the story begins from a tourist cruise, the graphics and also interactions are so much improved, the voice actor for nina has been changed of course.

So anyway, i place this game here for those who had hassle to find the Wii version or you can't find the physical game cause it's out of reach, just like me, you can also play this game on your Wii U of course if you have that which i do
you don't have to download it in 5 parts and click Ads i placed the wbfs file just in one part in MEGA servers and the download speed is great

rzfpkm-jpg.565

Last edited:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back