Question Why Few Games Not Properly Working On Android Devices?

Jacky Robert

Trophies
Inappropriate advertising / spam
Hi, Guys, I'm Robert from USA & huge gaming lovers, I have faced few issues during installing the games in my Realme C21 mobile (Android). I don't know why its happen because specification are fine. Someone Help me, Thanks

Last edited:
There are several reasons why some games may not work properly on Android devices. One of the most common reasons is that the game may not be compatible with the device's operating system. Another reason could be that the game may not have been properly optimized for the device, or it may require a higher version of Android than the device has. Additionally, some games may require certain hardware capabilities that the device may not have. Additionally, some games may not have been properly tested on the device before being released.

Hi, Guys, I'm Robert from USA & huge gaming lovers, I have faced few issues during installing the games(i.e dragon mania legends hack) in my Realme C21 mobile(Android). I don't know why its happen because specification are fine. Someone Help me, Thanks
Hi Jacky,
I am also facing the same problem. I am trying to install a game in realme node 10s but app is not working in my phone.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back