Why do you like gaming?

Alexander.

Trophies
What is your favourite thing about computer gaming? How long would you say you've been gamer? Ever since you were a child? What got you into playing video games?

Pick 1 aspect and give an explanation below.

I think for me gaming specifically into some genre and having some sort of community around the same makes it good. That's what I always loved about PC and console gaming. These days mobiles are getting into this type of the approach.

I've been a PC gamer more than 30 years. I love being immersed in games and let myself go into that world. Very cool!

I've been a PC gamer more than 30 years. I love being immersed in games and let myself go into that world. Very cool!

That's definitely a longer period of time for someone to have played games! I've enjoyed gaming for up to fifteen years or more now and I must confess that it helped to change my life for the good. This is something that you can't get by just reading books as gaming gives one a different perspective about life.

Ever since I was a kid. Just loved gaming and it's quite relaxing which makes it a great thing to do in your free time.

I think PC gaming was always exciting with new things. And now that stadia is here. I think things would be surely changing with the new gaming engine and possibility of browser based cloud games.

I've never liked browser based games. But cloud gaming is cool if you have the bandwidth. I'll have my eye on Stadia!

I think a lot of people also play gaming out of rage or something in their emotion they want to keep it buried. And that seems to be their way of dealing with gaming addiction.

I used to play PACMAN during my school days 15 years back and later Vicecity last 3 years, now I am on the way to make money online for for my future. We all get time when we were kids now grown up so have to look for family.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back