Question Who's your favorite video game hero and why?

NickNailer

Newcomer
Trophies
I'm planing on writing an article about the disappearance of true heroes in modern culture.

I'd like to hear from the community about who they see as heroes in the gaming world and what makes them special.

Idb4 cloud strife

Kratos. Bit of an anti-hero but his story of being tricked by the gods and then coming back at them is almost the stuff of legends.

Main character of Shadow of the Colossus for being the tragedy every human being is. Game never gets enough credit for its story.

Gordon Freeman from Half-Life. Unassuming. Quietly confident. Doesn’t brag. Kicks ass. Freedom Fighter.

My favourite hero is Vivec from The Elder Scrolls series. He is a wonderful and strange character at the same time, and quite unique. There's a lot you can do with Vivec.

thanks for the replys guys, used alot of it for research and got it wrote.

thanks for the replys guys, used alot of it for research and got it wrote.

That's akin to something I've said about Wrestling. I used to love it, but I just can't get into it now. Back when I was a kid, it was Heels Vs Babyfaces, clear bad guys Vs clear good good guys. Not anymore, now it's bad guys Vs worse guys. There are no good guys anymore. Just different flavors of jackass.

Last edited:
That's akin to something I've said about Wrestling. I used to love it, but I just can't get into it now. Back when I was a kid, it was Heels Vs Babyfaces, clear bad guys Vs clear good good guys. Not anymore, not it's bad guys Vs worse guys. It's just a there are no good guys anymore. Just different flavors of jackass.
Yea it feels like every part of our culture felt the need to muddy the waters

Soki from Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams

He has all the characteristic from anime characters that I like.

Most of the heroes that I look around in the games liek say MMO and MOBA are limited to to that options. I don't have much specific hero in mind but if you have played the game like league of legends then you mahy find some really good champions that can be pretty fun to play as well.

I really like Delsin Rowe. He reminds me of myself back when I was in my early 20's.

Chris Redfield.

He has been opposing Umbrella since the beginning, along with Jill Valentine. Without him, RE would feel incomplete.

I am glad Capcom redesigned him in RE8. Uh... I mean "Village". He looks just God awful in RE7, even if the 'Not a Hero' DLC is badass. You get to uppercut the hell out of a big fat Moulded thing and hear him sarcastically answer Veronica, his radio contact from HQ.

Chris Redfield.

He has been opposing Umbrella since the beginning, along with Jill Valentine. Without him, RE would feel incomplete.

I am glad Capcom redesigned him in RE8. Uh... I mean "Village". He looks just God awful in RE7, even if the 'Not a Hero' DLC is badass. You get to uppercut the hell out of a big fat Moulded thing and hear him sarcastically answer Veronica, his radio contact from HQ.
I can back this. RE heroes are always top-notch

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back