Who still plays on the Game Boy?

Heatman

Trophies
Gameboy is one of the most common handheld games in 90's. It practically was the best games at that time and all owners of the game back then always move around with it. It's such a lovely hand game back then but I'm not sure if people still play Gameboy today.

Game Boy is my favorite ever! I always play with it when I was younger. I think it's the reason why I have poor vision now because I was always glued to my Game Boy back then.

Of course I remember gameboy! I still have it since the year 2002. Can you believe it? This thing refuses to break. This is so great to find people who still remember it hehe!

Game Boy is my favorite ever! I always play with it when I was younger. I think it's the reason why I have poor vision now because I was always glued to my Game Boy back then.

Awwh, I'm so sorry to hear about your poor vision problems. I think as well that it's as a result of having one's eyes always fixated on the light screen that makes it impair one's vision.

When I was a kid we were so poor we cannot afford the expensive game boy. But yes, I remember that game boy. I remember when I studied really hard so that my parents will buy me that game boy, I ended as top of the class but still no game boy. I remember being very envious of my classmates who have that game boy. I remember saving up my money to buy that game boy but it's too expensive I never got to buy it. So Yes, I can still remember THAT GAME BOY. :cool:

Oh, man, i loved those things they made long car trips like the best thing about holidays for me as a kid (and then again as an adult with the ds and all the decent jrpgs and stuff on there I mean there are SMT and persona games on the ds now ^.^)

Of course, I remember Gameboy! I still have it since the year 2002. Can you believe it? This thing refuses to break. This is so great to find people who still remember it hehe!
And yeah they never seem to break they are made really solid for something that you would normally expect not to stand up to much abuse.

I do! I never had one unfortunately but my cousins got a couple for christmas back in the day and they let me borrow it.

I certainly remember, mainly because I was completely addicted to it.

Game Boy was one of the best presents that my parents ever gave me. It was a reward for me to have done very well at school in a subject that I wasn't doing fine (Math), haha!

This is one of the best memories I have of my childhood. Many of my friends also had a Game Boy (it was like a fever).

When I was a kid we were so poor we cannot afford the expensive game boy. But yes, I remember that game boy. I remember when I studied really hard so that my parents will buy me that game boy, I ended as top of the class but still no game boy. I remember being very envious of my classmates who have that game boy. I remember saving up my money to buy that game boy but it's too expensive I never got to buy it. So Yes, I can still remember THAT GAME BOY. ?
Definitely! Gameboy is part of my childhood because it makes my day complete then. It is fun to play and it has a lot of games to choose from.

I certainly remember, mainly because I was completely addicted to it.

Game Boy was one of the best presents that my parents ever gave me. It was a reward for me to have done very well at school in a subject that I wasn't doing fine (Math), haha!

This is one of the best memories I have of my childhood. Many of my friends also had a Game Boy (it was like a fever).
Oh! That's great! Anyways, I just want to say hello because I'm a newbie here, my friend.

Gameboy Overdrive Review X3 I’ve been wanting to do this Gameboy Overdrive Review forever now. It’s almost a miracle I’m getting to it now. Since things are finally slowing down in my home life (new kid being born.

Yes, it was famous way back then. My cousin had it, a gift from his parents. He was hooked to it like a glue. I managed to borrow it from him until he decided it has to be with him all the time. I kind of feel envious actually since he seems to be really happy and I was left with nothing to do but watched.

I do, I even still own my old gameboy. I use to play pokemon firered, Gold and emerald on it when I could.

I will never ever forget the things that define my childhood especially playing on Gameboy. It is fun doing the tasks given and battling monsters detected or challenged. I think kids today would still appreciate the games in Gameboy. These games have still similar features with the modern gaming today, though the player in today's game is in the first person mode and has high resolution in the gaming environment.

I do, I even still own my old gameboy. I use to play pokemon firered, Gold and emerald on it when I could.

Me too! When I was a kid I always borrow gameboy to my best friend just to play pokemon or Super Mario until my mom bought me one. I played on it until I was in high school. whew! I will never forget that.

I think gameboy was what Nintendo Switch Lite is now for us today. It was successful device and had pretty good games in it as well.

How can anyone forget the Gameboy! I remember having that and it was my first ever handheld console! I remember there being no backlight on the console itself and it was quite big for a handheld but that never stopped me spending hours playing and having fun on it.

I always remember my parents buying me a gadget for the gameboy that had a light and a magnifier as well and clipped onto the handheld and it would help you see the games you were playing even at night (great for when you were travelling) and it would help you see the screen better as well by making the images on screen a little bigger. I only wish I still had a Gameboy now as that handheld was awesome! I fear they would be overly priced now though if anyone was selling one.

I remember playing gameboy and the game where you bounced metal balls onto rectangular blocks while trying not to lose the balls. Was it called ball blast? Someone help me lol.

I think those who are born prior to 2000, would surely be remembering the console. And it seems like a good experience to remember every now and then.

Omg yes! I have been obsessed with mine recently. Keep playing pokemon and spongebob. What a time to be alive

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back