Who likes to work out and/or run?

Jayson

Trophies
OK, well, I'm not running much these days - but last month I did a ski simulator (like a Nordic Track) quite regularly. Amway. I was also doing a dumbbell regiment - usually with 20 pound ones. Well, not much - but good enough for my thin size.

I think I only went to the gym once in my life. Not really into fitness. I do love running when I was younger.

I have slowed down on running, but I like it. Its one of the cheapest and most natural method of staying fit. I will be jumpstarting the habit soon.

Most of my life I was always a lazy person, but I got a gym membership 6 months ago and it was honestly the best decision ever. I work out 3-4 days a week, I do some cardio and I tried running on weekends but that didn't work out haha. I can definitely see working out as a habit I can sustain for a very long time

i prefer walking than running. because i easily get tired in running. while walking i can pace myself and enjoy the scenery because i usually long walk near the mountainsides or near the beaches.

Personally, I don't mind running or working out at home or at the gym. My interest is to get the desired results from the exercise which I have engaged in.

Not to offend those who run or jog, but I have read many med experts that say walking is probably the best form of aerobic exercise, next to swimming. They say the bp abruptly rises when one runs or jogs and the impact of running on our joints and muscles are more severe than in plain walking or swimming. The bp slowly ries and falls in both brisk walking and swimming.

I go jogging every Saturday before. But now, I don't have time to do that anymore. But I go for basketball every weekends.

OK, well, I'm not running much these days - but last month I did a ski simulator (like a Nordic Track) quite regularly. Amway. I was also doing a dumbbell regiment - usually with 20 pound ones. Well, not much - but good enough for my thin size.
Well, just as ships are made for sailing, planes for flying and engines for running, so are our bodies. Regular organized exercises keep the body well balanced for every good work.

I started working out last year... and it was one of the best dicisions that i have ever made in my life..i was so lazy in the beginning kept finding exuses for skipping the gym .. now, a year later i'm so grateful that i didn't stop and pushed myself to commit to working out, i like running too, it's great for improving the health as well as the mood !

I jog three times a week, sometimes use my bike to exercise more. I like to run because I love the nature, the fresh air and the smell of flowers especially now in the spring.

I started gym at first but I kept getting injured most of the time and it was frustrating so I stopped :/. I started running a couple of months later and I enjoy it.

I used to do a lot of pushups. Not so much anymore. I've done CURLs with dumbells in the past and that is a great way to work out. I also used to run track as a teen. Did discuss, 800 meter run, long jump, and sometimes the relay race.

I love to take a hike and take a photographs of the beautiful scenery along the way. I find it interesting and relaxing. I don't have to rush and add pressure on daily activity. As a diabetic patient I have to be calm and determined to maintain health routine. It's nice to be healthy and eat nutritious food. Always be careful whatever exercises you are performing.

I have been working out 5-6 days a week for the past few months. I feel like this is good for my mental health and general well-being. I am doing it to tone up as well as feel great about myself. It's been going well but I have the occasional day where I really don't feel like going.

I have an app on my phone that directs me to do a few exercises every day and I can take a break every third day. Just some basic things like push ups, sit ups etc.

I go out for long walks when I get the chance, otherwise I'll just lift some weights at home.

Keeping fit is what I do everyday but I don't normally go to the gym since I can have amazing success making use of an app that is focused on fitness. It has really helped me in my every day life as thinking is better when I exercise.

In the past, I used to go to the GYM to accompany someone else, so we both would do exercises together. I haven't touched a GYM in decades now.

I am trying to get into a routine. So I am trying to make push-ups, sit-ups and abdominals often enough as well as walking. I am not much of a runner nowadays, apparently when Iw as a kid I was really fast but my self-esteem and my stamina took a dive and by the time I joined middle school I was pretty much the slowest kid of the class.

I like to work by sitting in front of the computer by doing some stretching :D I do treadmill for 30 minutes every day.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back