Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

Who likes to work out and/or run?

Jayson

Jan 24, 2019
OK, well, I'm not running much these days - but last month I did a ski simulator (like a Nordic Track) quite regularly. Amway. I was also doing a dumbbell regiment - usually with 20 pound ones. Well, not much - but good enough for my thin size.

bphlover

Feb 1, 2019
I think I only went to the gym once in my life. Not really into fitness. I do love running when I was younger.

phanuruch

Feb 1, 2019
I have slowed down on running, but I like it. Its one of the cheapest and most natural method of staying fit. I will be jumpstarting the habit soon.

GioMatos

Feb 1, 2019
Most of my life I was always a lazy person, but I got a gym membership 6 months ago and it was honestly the best decision ever. I work out 3-4 days a week, I do some cardio and I tried running on weekends but that didn't work out haha. I can definitely see working out as a habit I can sustain for a very long time

Caguioa747

Feb 2, 2019
i prefer walking than running. because i easily get tired in running. while walking i can pace myself and enjoy the scenery because i usually long walk near the mountainsides or near the beaches.

Heatman

Feb 1, 2019
NIGERIA
Personally, I don't mind running or working out at home or at the gym. My interest is to get the desired results from the exercise which I have engaged in.

acejoy001

Feb 6, 2019
Not to offend those who run or jog, but I have read many med experts that say walking is probably the best form of aerobic exercise, next to swimming. They say the bp abruptly rises when one runs or jogs and the impact of running on our joints and muscles are more severe than in plain walking or swimming. The bp slowly ries and falls in both brisk walking and swimming.

burgosmichael2407

Feb 14, 2019
I go jogging every Saturday before. But now, I don't have time to do that anymore. But I go for basketball every weekends.

JMuriukitano

Feb 15, 2019
OK, well, I'm not running much these days - but last month I did a ski simulator (like a Nordic Track) quite regularly. Amway. I was also doing a dumbbell regiment - usually with 20 pound ones. Well, not much - but good enough for my thin size.
Well, just as ships are made for sailing, planes for flying and engines for running, so are our bodies. Regular organized exercises keep the body well balanced for every good work.