Who likes soccer? What's your favorite team(s)?

Ewww, can we get this guy banned over here lol ?
I hope you guys genuinely lose the league. It would be great if City win it by a point or on goal difference :p
mmmh then who will argue with you? for me, i stopped the following soccer after Chelsea won the champ 7 t0 9 years ago i think

mmmh then who will argue with you? for me, i stopped the following soccer after Chelsea won the champ 7 t0 9 years ago i think
Haha, I don't mind. I can avoid the arguments happily. Why did you stop following soccer if you don't mind me asking?

Haha, I don't mind. I can avoid the arguments happily. Why did you stop following soccer if you don't mind me asking?
to avoid the embarrassment that Chelsea had put me into... plus one day I got into a fight. you now man U and Loserpool :LOL: fans never stop talking when they do something special....

What was the embarrassment that Chelsea put you into? We've been the most successful English side for the last 10 years so it's a good time to be supporting us :ROFLMAO:

We've been the most successful English side for the last 10 years so it's a good time to be supporting us :ROFLMAO:
when I was supporting Chelsea back then it was losing a lot and we had no CHamp...

Soccer, what's that :p its Football where I'm from, anyway I'm a big Liverpool FC fan, always have been and always will ?

:ROFLMAO:
when I was supporting Chelsea back then it was losing a lot and we had no CHamp...
Oh man, don't say that. Makes you sound like a glory hunter
Soccer, what's that :p its Football where I'm from, anyway I'm a big Liverpool FC fan, always have been and always will ?
Eww, another one. Joking. But seriously, I hope Manchester City win the league on goal difference or by one point :ROFLMAO:

Did you support anyone else after stopping supporting Chelsea? or did you just stop following football?

My favorite football team has been Manchester United. This is the club that I have supported since childhood and being a part of that club gives me some goosebumps. I understand that we are not doing well at the moment, but supporting the team is paramount even in difficult times.

I never really played competitive soccer, I am not good at kicking that ball. Back in Mexico soccer is a huge thing and I remember my dad was good keeping tabs on teams and leagues so he was always explaining to me how things were going. The only teams I got interested in supported were the national team and the "Tigres" from the city I was born since for many years our city didn't have a proper team that could make it to the elite national competitions. None of our teams was very popular or successful but that was part of the fun for us.

I have some interesting in watching Soccer and my favorite team was France that is not a great team, but sometimes it could win.

Liverpool not winning the league (after bottling it), Manchester United losing at home and Chelsea finishing 3rd. Not a bad last day for the Premier League. Hopefully we can challenge for the title next season though

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back