Who likes soccer? What's your favorite team(s)?

Jayson

Trophies
Myself, I have no favorite teams - but I sure love playing it! I took a soccer class at university (around 2001) and it was so much fun! Anyway, the real fan is my brother, Jon, who actually played for grade school and college teams!

I'm not really into sports but I know a lot about European leagues and teams thanks to my mom, who's really, really into soccer. If I had to choose I would probably go with Real Madrid or Liverpool haha.

I love soccer, this is my favorite sport, and now I am so glad that the championship will start in my country in a few days. I love to watch a good match with a beer near me.

I also love soccer. It was during my high school days that I play soccer. After graduating from high and went to college even until now, I have not played since then. I really enjoyed playing soccer back then.

im not a fan of soccer but i only watch soccer games whenever our national team is playing. i just dont find soccer an exciting sport so i much prefer basketball than soccer.

Soccer or football is my favorite sports. It's the very best entertainment for me. My favorite team is Manchester United of England in the English Premier League. We are 20 times English Premier League champions, the most successful club in England.

Soccer has to be my favorite sport to both play and watch. There's very few other sports that I can tolerate sitting through a game of. I've also been to far more soccer matches than I have other sports here in the States. My favorite team(s) would be Columbus Crew, though I'm probably going to switch to FC Cincinnati with their joining of the MLS and more than likely Tottenham Hotspurs of the English Premier League and FC Bayern Munich of the Bundesliga

im not a fan of soccer but i only watch soccer games whenever our national team is playing. i just dont find soccer an exciting sport so i much prefer basketball than soccer.

Micheal Jordan and Labron James are my favorite all time basketball players. They are my source of inspiration and motivation to watching the sports.

I love soccer a lot. As a matter of fact I am a player too. When it comes to having a favourite team the fact is I really don't have one. I like to feel good and a fan to any team that is playing exceptionally good at the moment

I love soccer a lot. As a matter of fact I am a player too. When it comes to having a favourite team the fact is I really don't have one. I like to feel good and a fan to any team that is playing exceptionally good at the moment

Haha, there are some football lovers like you my friend and there is absolutely nothing wrong about it. They simply just love to enjoy and watch good football being played and not get too worked up with fanbase bickering.

I love soccer since I was a child. And even in college days I play soccer. I followed the team barcelona before, but now that there are many good teams that competes internationally, it's hard to pick one.

I never played soccer because in our country it is not that popular ball games unlike the volleyball ang basketball games but I love to watch soccer in online or in some tv channels and it doesn't mean that no one in our contry played a soccer. ofcourse there is but in some places only who has enough field to play with it. Soccer games need enough space where to play.

Like I mentioned earlier, my favorite team is Manchester United. We had a very good match today against Liverpool with 3 injuries in the match almost costing us the match but we managed to get a draw.

I supported Liverpool since I was a child. It could be that my dad supported Liverpool I also ended up supporting them but till this day I enjoy watching them play :)

My little brother is a huge Soccer fan. I used to be super good at Soccer when I was young. I don't play it anymore but if I had to choose a team I would say Manchester United for the simple fact that Ronaldo is on it. He's probably one of the better Soccer players in all of the world.

Ewww, soccer? It's called football guys :ROFLMAO:.
My favourite team is Chelsea FC. I am a huge football fan and make sure that I don't miss any games.

Been a Liverpool fan for many years
Ewww, can we get this guy banned over here lol ?
I hope you guys genuinely lose the league. It would be great if City win it by a point or on goal difference :p

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back