Who here enjoyed the SNES era?

Jayson

Trophies
OK, I can't think of any reason somebody wouldn't! Well, these things came out around 1990 I think. That was my middle school years. Anyway, Super Mario III (Well, at the time known probably as Super Mario Bros) was awesome!

I personally preferred the Sega Mega Drive (Genesis) over the SNES.. Apart from Super Mario World, that game is pretty much timeless! :)

I have a hard time trying to choose between the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis, I loved both consoles a lot. Who doesn't really like the Super Nintendo, though? I still go back to it every now and then.

I really like the Super Nintendo games before because it was the first gaming platform that I used when I was still a kid and I really find it to be enjoying and addicting. There was a time when I am not anymore eating well because of my hobby that I just want to play Super Nintendo games and it really makes me crazy though out the day particular the Super Mario games and Sonic before.

My all time favorite childhood game is Mario Bros. Up to this day, when I get to play it I still feel excited and thrilled, not to mention, nostalgic. Super nintendo was my very first gaming platform and I let me tell you, I really enjoyed my childhood. Hence, Super Nintendo, although very outdated and old will always stay as the one to beat platform in my heart of hearts ;-)

OK, I can't think of any reason somebody wouldn't! Well, these things came out around 1990 I think. That was my middle school years. Anyway, Super Mario III (Well, at the time known probably as Super Mario Bros) was awesome!
I was in my high school years that I was so addicted with Super Mario games. I skip meals even transportation in order to save money to play these games.

i super like super mario games. that was my favorite video game of all time. nothing can beat the old school super mario even sega's sonic

You are right. Nothing beats Nintendo games. It is so addictive. You may skip your meal just playing this game.

Well, in my opinion we all have our favorite games. Personally, I'm more comfortable with Playstation games than any other games. From my point of view, it's more popular.

Of course I remember Super Nintendo. I would play Donkey Kong there when I was in grade school. I was really disappointed when my cousin broke it as I would always play with it after school.

Of course I remember Super Nintendo. I would play Donkey Kong there when I was in grade school. I was really disappointed when my cousin broke it as I would always play with it after school.

Donkey Kong is a very popular game in Super Nintendo. If you liked the console, there is no way of getting away from playing Donkey Kong on Super Nintendo.

I loved Super Nintendo! I am still missing it nowadays... That was a nice childhood... Playing Super Mario, Super Double Dragon, TMNT and other games... Those were the days!

Kids of nowadays will not know how much fun playing this game was for us back in the days when it was trending. They are all into Playstation and Xbox.

This would forever be iconic. It's good to relieve some great moments that we had in our childhood. Yes, these people are right, kids nowadays will never know the degree of joy that we had before, when smartphones were not yet invented.

I super loved Super Mario Bros, and still do! On occasion I will break it out and play, just for old times sake. :giggle:

I liked (and still like) a lot of Super Nintendo. It stills one of my favorites in the whole world! Seriously, who has never had the opportunity to play it doesn't really know what it is to play with a good video game, haha!

Super Mario is such a classic game!

I love it! Playing it with friends was the best. The effort of the developer is great, not liking it is a shame.

It was my first console that I owned. I had played Atari and NES, but the SNES was my first console. With that being said it has my favorite Zelda of all time with Link To The Past. So yes I definitely enjoyed the console.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back