Discussion Who here uses Amazon Prime?

Empire

Trophies
Does anyone anyone use Amazon Prime here? It allows you to get free postage on most items and allows you access to Amazon Video/Music, you can even link your account to Twitch and get one month of free subscription.

I've had it for almost 4 years now. Although Netflix is a lot better!

Yes, I use it. Some good stuff on Prime Video but Netflix is generally better and the interface is probably about 400% better.

I used to have a year subscription to Prime thanks to my ISP. But that ran out and I'm not going to renew it for the moment. Loved the delivery service though

Their service is great but man I wish they had more seasons of Ed Edd N Eddy.
I like to see far more TV/films but it's paid or not available. I have a big list of things that I like to watch on Netflix. Netflix owns production.

I do! I love me some Amazon Prime and it's speedy delivery; though, for a little while there, despite having Prime, it was kind of slow delivery. But, yeah, now that it's back to being fast, I'm loving it again. Also, I do enjoy the movies on they have for free with the subscription and some of the shows too. Overall, I feel like it's a pretty good deal overall.

I have Prime and use it almost exclusively for free delivery. There's an Amazon distribution centre just been built on the outskirts of my home town. Everything is next day delivery. I haven't watched much on the Prime movies/TV app and I prefer Spotify to Amazon music.

I like to see far more TV/films but it's paid or not available. I have a big list of things that I like to watch on Netflix. Netflix owns production.
If netflix went back to hosting old CartoonNetwork and Nick cartoons I would have gone there in a heartbeat.

I used to use Amazon Prime a fair bit to order stuff online but after my trial ran out I kind of stopped. I felt it was a waste to carry on when I didn't order much online.

I have Prime for the shipping services, but I spend a good deal of time watching Prime Video, as well. Man in the High Castle, for example, is a great Amazon original that I'm working my way through!

Man in the High Castle, for example, is a great Amazon original that I'm working my way through!
I thoroughly enjoyed the book - but just couldn’t get in to the Amazon show.

Here's a new queation: Who all here tried Amazon NOW? I have and it's honeatly pretty handy, but a bit more expensive.

I looked into Now, but it's just too expensive for my tastes.

I thoroughly enjoyed the book - but just couldn’t get in to the Amazon show.

Admittedly it is a slow starter, but once it starts rolling it gets pretty good.

I looked into Now, but it's just too expensive for my tastes.
I rolled through the entire season one but couldn't bring myself to watch season two. Maybe I'll give it another try.

I definitely do. I'd estimate 90% of my non-food purchases are Amazon. I dislike feeding the beast, but it is majorly convenient and without it all of the shipping costs would kill me. Before the epidemic I was working a lot, mostly in the office, so having things delivered there made sense (we have an operations department that handles delivery reception). Now during the pandemic I'd like to avoid retail even more if possible - plus I am already self isolating and working from home.

And there's of course Prime Video and the Twitch perks. I don't watch a lot of the Prime exclusives, but some of favorite shows in recent years happened to be on it.

I use it for the fast shipping but I don't care for streaming music or videos; I prefer discs.

I love the service just for shipping items alone. The other stuff is a great bonus though.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back