Discussion Who here plays Monster Legends?

TheLoptr

Newcomer
Trophies
For those unaware, Monster Legends is a free to play mobile game developed by Social Point, the same company that developed Dragon City. The game allows you to breed, raise, feed, craft and fight monsters, each with a type and rank. The ranks are Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary and Mythic. The types are Fire, Nature, Water, Thunder, Earth, Dark, Light, Special, and Metal. Monsters can be earned by events, the shop, breeding, or the lab of one Dr. Viktor. There is also an adventure map where you can battle monsters before reaching a boss monster.

nah but it kind of reminds me of dragonvale i used to play that quite alot. are they similar in gameplay?

nah but it kind of reminds me of dragonvale i used to play that quite alot. are they similar in gameplay?
Yep, both games had you breeding, feeding, raising and fighting other monsters.

I play Mobile Legends but first time heard of the Monster Legends. Not a fan of breed and raise the dragon type of concept. But I can see how some people may like the game for their own fun. It seems like a good game for those who also like churning some time for the gaming.

so whats actually differen with this one?
Dragonvale had you raising dragons, Monster Legends has you raising all types of weird monsters, from living mountains to hamsters that can corrupt your allies, to dinosaurs of different kinds, the devil and his twin brother, an actual angel, and some youtubers.

Dragonvale had you raising dragons, Monster Legends has you raising all types of weird monsters, from living mountains to hamsters that can corrupt your allies, to dinosaurs of different kinds, the devil and his twin brother, an actual angel, and some youtubers.
sounds fun, i might download it.. what platform does it support?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back