Who here plays Lego Star Wars?

rockpen23

Newcomer
Trophies
Gameplay is easy enough to allow younger kids to solve the simple problems the game throws at them, explore the nicely detailed world of the movies, and have fun in this whimsical take on the Star Wars universe. Violent scenes from the movies are shown in the game's cut scenes, but the fact that characters are unrealistic toy figurines helps diminish the impact of the violence. That, plus the lighthearted treatment of the story and ample humor makes LEGO Star Wars the best choice for younger gamers looking to play a Star Wars title.

I would love to check it out! I have a growing up daughter and I would love to teach her to adore both lego and good videogames!

Well I'd say it's not really fun though. Playing those games. I am not saying it looks like childish but it is kind of in that approach. plus it does not make you think much. It's kind of boring too. So I'd say if you are into more challenging and serious types of games then LEGO series is not for you.

I think the LEGO series is, in general, something very simple and artificial. The treatment that is received is very annoying and makes the experience uninteresting. But, for some people it could be good (and I'm not one of them).

I think the LEGO series is, in general, something very simple and artificial. The treatment that is received is very annoying and makes the experience uninteresting. But, for some people it could be good (and I'm not one of them).
Yeah it does appear childish. And also it seems like not a much that people want something in demand. And another thing is that star wars and other lego titles were not that exciting. But that being said, there seems to be an interesting way to check those as an alternative to toy instead of viewing it as full fledged toy.

I like star war movies and Lego bricks. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) I like the creativity in terms of characters and futuristic environment. I like to assemble every bricks to build structures or forms. This hold my interest and attention. I am not sure when it comes to video games since I haven't tried playing any of it. I guess games is define on a choice of a gamer. It maybe exciting to others but not to some user.

One of the greatest games I've ever played, at least when I was growing up it seemed that way. Me and my brother would play the entire saga. It was great!

I think LEGO is a bit different humor when we see things. Those games don't offer much challenge. And they are designed for the people who are into the gaming and the LEGO designs. So I'd say that if you fall into this category then the game is worth playing. Though I wont be the one to spend most of time into this type of games.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back