Who here plays Assassin's Creed III Remastered?

Knight of madness

Newcomer
Trophies
last night I finaly got my hands on the remaster if Assassin Creed III, and it is a stunning achievement for ubosoft. The remaster boasts a lot of fetures and improvements but with out a full remake of the game here is still some age left in the game that can not be corrected or changed. But this actually helps give the game some more depth and gives returning veterans a taste of the original game on next gen

I think remasters are good. But they tend to often do it only for graphics sake. They often keep the old story as it is. And don't add much in that context. but with DLC they can add more levels and also give you an idea of what and how much can be changed over the period of time.

I think remasters are good. But they tend to often do it only for graphics sake. They often keep the old story as it is. And don't add much in that context. but with DLC they can add more levels and also give you an idea of what and how much can be changed over the period of time.

For this remaster I would of loved some story tweaks and new dlc I never understood why people remake a game don't are new content

We all know this hidden blade is soley wielded by Conner in Assassin Creed but on detailed inspection (I will make a video in it soon) Haythem Kenway also holds this blade so why has ubosoft not said anything as this does affect the lore of the game

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back