Who here likes swimming?

inunumby

Trophies
I love going for a dive at least 3 times a week. I find it really helps with my mental health and general wellbeing. I feel at peace when I'm in water. Who where loves swimming?

I love swimming so much, I think I was a dolphin in a past life! There's nothing quite like the feeling of gliding through the water and leaving all your worries behind. Plus, you get to wear goggles without anyone judging you for it. Win-win!

I swam in my youth, but never for competition. Fell in love with running, it was like meditation on the go. :) I ran for 30 years and after after my back gave out, I turned to swimming and have been doing so for about the last 10 years. It saved my physical life. I swim about 2100 yards, twice a week and completely enjoy it, and I work out in the gym once a week. :)

jump in and lose yourself swimming is such great for losing weight
As a young person, I’d say yes, as an old person like myself, not so much…it does keep me in shape and I know I’d probably heavier if I was not swimming Or working out in the gym. But beyond 50, the weight does not drop off like it does in your 20-30s. At least that is my experience.:)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back