Who else remembers playing Banjo-Kazooie?

Jayson

Trophies
It's sort of a goofy name - but I remember playing it on the Nintendo 64 (back in the 90s). It was as good as Mario! Anyway, now it seems to have vanished to everywhere but Xbox - but I haven't played it on there.

I only have memories of the older version of this game but I really enjoyed playing it :) The game was pretty fast pace and filled with fun!

I recently played it again and I was like "I can't believe I really liked this" the whole time :LOL: 5yo me loved it, 22yo me not so much...

It's sort of a goofy name - but I remember playing it on the Nintendo 64 (back in the 90s). It was as good as Mario! Anyway, now it seems to have vanished to everywhere but Xbox - but I haven't played it on there.
I have never played that game. I only played Super Mario, Battle City, Donkey Kong, Karateka and other Nintendo games.

I haven't even played it once. It's my first time of hearing about the game and I'm not sure if I'm going to be playing it because I don't have Xbox console and not planning on buying it sooner or later.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back