Which your favorite Emulator for PC?

Nova

I tend to use Calice a lot in for my arcade games on PC. There are many other emulators to use for company specific games. Then there is ZINC and MAME that one can use as well. Depending on what are some of your favorite games it'd be not a bad idea to download them on PC and then play those games. I tend to play old zelda, street fighter and pokmon games when possible.

So which is your favorite emulator for PC?

leadtech

Znes emulator is my best favorite because i can play old games like final fantasy and breath of fire games and they are many more games to choose from.

Reactions: DavidPerees
OP
OP
Nova

Nova

ZNES definitely has support for some good titles. I also think there are some for the old PS boxes. But yet to find one that has some good support as well.

Ravenfreak

I use Emulicious for Game Gear and Master System emulation because I modify games that are on those consoles, and I need developer tools. Plus it's accurate too. Overall though for general playing, I use Retroarch since it's a all in one emulator.

OP
OP
Nova

Nova

I see in such case you must be having the virtual machine like virtualbox too. I have heard most of the game modders make use of the virtual machine for the development of plugin and mods.

I forget what they were called, but I had a few for N64 and SNES back in the day. I should try and find them and see if they work.

DavidPerees

SNES9x and MAME

Although lately I am playing with online browser emulators, so I don't have to download anything.

OP
OP
Nova

Nova

I think most of the emulators also make use of the DOSBOX and for that reason one can try installing it if possible. I personally love it when some games run fine on DOSBOX.

Reactions: DavidPerees