Which type of Mouse Pad is Best for Gaming?

clararylee224

Trophies
Being a game lover, every gamer want some good quality of Mouse pads for better and smooth experience in gaming. For this reason, I have created some guide about which Mouse pad is good for gaming and what are the types of Mouse pads.
If we talk about the categories of Mouse pads, they are divided into two categories.
  • Hard Mouse Pads
  • Soft Mouse Pads
Now we if we talk about the types of Mouse Pads,here is the list,
  • Ergonomic Mousepad
  • Textured Mousepad
  • Gaming Mousepad
Each Mouse Pad have a different feel and function.

Which Mouse Pad is Best for Gaming?
Now coming to the main point, it actually depends on your taste that which type of Mouse pad you prefer. For Gaming purpose, hard Mouse pad is better option because they have hard surface and that will be a good for moving cursor on pad. Other good option is Gaming Mouse pad, because they have designed in a way that it suits for gamers. If we talk about the design, I prefer to use Customized design on Mouse Pad. I Personally use Gaming Mouse Pads because they have a good Quality Mouse pads items.

You would want one that is big so if you're moving your mouse you're not caught off by reaching over the edge. I personally go for thicker ones for better rest for my wrist.

It'll depend on how you use your mouse I think? Like if you're someone who moves your mouse a lot and don't want to keep on adjusting your pad then get something big like Razer Gigantus V2. Razer also lets customers customize their products so that's a plus.

It'll depend on how you use your mouse I think? Like if you're someone who moves your mouse a lot and don't want to keep on adjusting your pad then get something big like Razer Gigantus V2. Razer also lets customers customize their products so that's a plus.
Yes, thanks for sharing. After a lot of research and reviews, I purchased from the strumace that is Custom Mouse Pads Company and I am satisfied with it.

well that happens but you need to do maintenance and clean up your mousepads after all, dust gets into there too.
do you think it's better to choose mousepads with coating in this case?
btw cool avatar I love the Legend of Korra

do you think it's better to choose mousepads with coating in this case?
btw cool avatar I love the Legend of Korra
what kind of coating are you refering to? gimme an example. ?
also yeah I love the whole avatar series. ?

Are metal pads better than the soft style? i imagine they are quicker but are they uncormfortable after a while?
need help....might get one of these.

The following are good for gaming:

Corsair MM1000 Qi I suggest you best mouse pad for gaming. .Most people think that the best gaming mouse pads are just glorified tablecloths that you move your mouse on top of. Well, until the Corsair MM1000 Qi hit the market, that was almost right. Not only is this thing one of the best gaming mouse pads, but it also features Qi charging.

SteelSeries QcK. The best mouse pad for gaming.Existing solely as a budget mouse pad, the SteelSeries QcK does exactly what you want out of a mousepad and nothing more.The QcK’s surface material has a high thread count for extremely precise mouse control and a smooth glide.

what kind of coating are you refering to? gimme an example. ?
also yeah I love the whole avatar series. ?
DXJnRV5.png

I meant this kind of coating

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back