Which streaming service do you prefer? Twitch or Mixer?

Both are great but I hear/see a lot of Twitch streamers than I do Mixer. I would say the other streaming services are just as good, if not, better.

Both are great but I hear/see a lot of Twitch streamers than I do Mixer. I would say the other streaming services are just as good, if not, better.
These days most of the top creators are using the programs that can simultaneously stream on more than one place. Like say mixer and twitch at the same time. And other versions can be then uploaded to facebook and youtube. I think these days this method would bring in more value for creators.

In that case try YouTube Gaming and Facebook Gaming too. Those two are the places where your page if monetized can earn more than the twitch. And in fact the amount of money earning from those two sources would be lot higher.

Then those probably don't get the recognition they deserve. Mostly because twitch is the big player on the game board right now with Mixer trailing it. Also a lot of big game streamers are leaving twitch for mixer, seems Microsoft is handing out bargain-bin deals.

I think it's not about recognition or so. It is about the ads that earn on youtube and facebook vs donations or specific amount that can be earned on mixer and twitch. You earn very less on youtube and facebook through donations. So the difference in such platforms in monetization shows.

I've only ever used Twitch. I don't really know enough about Mixer to make a clear decision, but that's because I haven't felt a need to try it while using Twitch.

I think it all depends on the creators you follow. Some good creators are on mixer. And some content is good on twitch too. Apart from that facebook and youtube continues to have a good amount of content too.

I've seen twitch staff and moderators seem to show some very strong bias in descisions and banning people for misunderatandings so i would certainly say not there.

Yes the issue is that there are some people who got banned for taking lu break. And then there are female accounts that show skin and never banned. So it seems like there is definitely strong bias going on.

Its kind of sad. Twitch had so much potential until sexists and white knights took over.

I've never uee Mixer, I don't stream often but it is with Twitch since my PS4 has that built in. I do have a capture card if I really wanted to stream somewhere else.

I kind of considered streaming but I probably don't have the personality for it.

I don't show my face and that's how I view streams too. I think a lot of people watch for content. So they may not need the personality of streamer, though it helps when getting the views and donations.

I disagree. If the streamer never spoke, just watching them play would honestly get pretty boring pretty quick.

I don't follow either much, but if I had to pick on it would be Twitch. For some reason it speaks to me more.

I disagree. If the streamer never spoke, just watching them play would honestly get pretty boring pretty quick.
I guess must be MOBA thing that is where most of the streamers dont much speak except the guide and gameplay type video streams. Where even I have to say what to and not to do.

Probably, because in the moba gamea there's enough going on on the screen to keep viewers interest.

I've had some headlines come across my news feed indicating that a fair amount of big Twitch streamers have moved to Mixer. Is there a reason this is happening do you know? Also, I've never used Mixer to know what's so great about it. Do you have a preference as to which platform you stream to or watch on?
To put it simpy most streamers at the top get contracts for huge money ie. Ninja. That is really the only motivation to change platforms atm.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back