Which gaming platform do you use mostly?

Alexander.

Trophies
On what system are you gaming the most? Why is that? See poll and vote please.

I'd say these days the mobile takes most of the time. I do use PC but it's not the most used platform for me these days. And it can be pretty time consuming in overall ways. I'd choose the mobile in such context.

I'd say these days the mobile takes most of the time. I do use PC but it's not the most used platform for me these days. And it can be pretty time consuming in overall ways. I'd choose the mobile in such context.

Wow that's incredible you play mobile so much. I can't stand mobile games myself. It's so boring in my opinion. I mainly play on Xbox One X and Nintendo Switch which the switch is incredibly fun for Smash Bros and Pokemon. I suggest anyone go out and pick one up.

Most of the good game companies have moved to mobile because there is a lot of profit. And compared to the console games, slowly the mobile revenue is rising. There are people who pay for season pass type of games. And that also increases revenue. So I tend to keep an eye on mobile platform for years and it seems less time consuming.

It's the PlayStation 4 for me. It's my main console so of course, it's the platform that I game on the most. I have my favourite games on it and there are some great free-to-play games as well so it's my favourite.

PC for me with having the controls i need right at my finger tips, consoles i sometimes struggle to get adjusted to, for example mouse and keyboard i find i am quicker at FPS and MMO based games than the console which i feel is a bit slower, plus i do a lot of keybinding which i am still unsure how to do on a console to do many actions with a simple click or press of a button on a pc.

The three platforms I use with 1st being the most:
1. PC
2. Mobile
3. PlayStation 4

Definitely it's Nintendo. As I've probably noted in other threads, I'm a Nintendo Man. I love Mario and Donkey Kong stuff. It's the main reason!

Playstation series since I went to PS2. I did play 3DS a lot but now it will be the Switch.

I'd choose mobile for long term. The reason being they serve multiple purpose. And they can be lot more effective on that note. They can save money on dedicated consoles if your gaming needs are low and don't want to play some big games. I'd say in such case the mobile is better but for mainstream games console is better.

I only play video games on my computer and mobile but not that much as before on mobile nowadays. I don't find consoles to fit into my gaming experience unless I wan't to play some exclusive which I can't play on my PC. Also, most of the games which I play aren't available on consoles, such as CS:GO, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and a lot others.

Because of my busy schedules, I have focused more on playing mobile games as it is one of the ways that I can relieve stress at work. Mobile game developers are making it easier by giving some smooth graphics that makes one feel like he is playing such games on PC.

I think for me mobile is being more dominant lately. And most of the games that I am choosing are on the mobile platform be it iOS or the android mobile games.

I am playing only on PC and nowadays using Mobile too, but big picture is good than small screen.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back