Which PC is better for gaming?

MEPARADE321!

Trophies
Im new to PCs but i have a little knowledge. My sister wants to get or upgrade her sons Dell. IntelCore i7 4770 3.40GHz Graphics card: 4095MB Nvidia GeForce GT 730
Motherboard: Dell Inc. 04JGCK it only had 8 GB of RAM which obviously he needs to at least double tht. I have a NZXT AMD Phenom X4, motherboard: M3A79-T Deluxe, graphixs: Gigabyte GV-R7870C-2GD 16 GB OCZ memory Pc2 8500 powered by Corsair TX750W power supply. Which one is more powerful for gaming? Thank u in advance for ur help.

Im new to PCs but i have a little knowledge. My sister wants to get or upgrade her sons Dell. IntelCore i7 4770 3.40GHz Graphics card: 4095MB Nvidia GeForce GT 730
Motherboard: Dell Inc. 04JGCK it only had 8 GB of RAM which obviously he needs to at least double tht. I have a NZXT AMD Phenom X4, motherboard: M3A79-T Deluxe, graphixs: Gigabyte GV-R7870C-2GD 16 GB OCZ memory Pc2 8500 powered by Corsair TX750W power supply. Which one is more powerful for gaming? Thank u in advance for ur help.
A system with a higher-power Nvidia GeForce GPU and a Core i5 processor is generally a better choice for 3D-intense FPS gaming than one with a low-end card and a zippy Core i7 or i9 CPU.

Inappropriate advertising / spam
A system with a higher-power Nvidia GeForce GPU and a Core i5 processor is generally a better choice for 3D-intense FPS gaming than one with a low-end card and a zippy Core i7 or i9 CPU.
Yes you are right a system which have high Nvidia and Core i5 processor. Recently I built my gaming pc i9 with i5 processor and along with a gaming headset. I'm totally satisfied while gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inappropriate advertising / spam
The acer nitro 5 laptops for gaming is one of the most incredible gaming laptop for people who need a strong section level machine that is exceptionally simple to redesign. This pixie reasonable work area begins with an unobtrusive Core i3 processor and Nvidia GTX 1650 card however can be equipped with up to a Core i7 CPU and RTX 2080 GPU for more concentrated gaming.

To successfully play video games on a PC need to have a good video card. The most important characteristics of a good video card:

1. high frame rate ( > 60 FPS)
2. CPU (>=4 core/4 thread)
3. GPU (the most popular and reputable -Nvidia GPUs)
4. GDDR memory (>4 GB)
5. RAM (>= 16GB)
6. Monitor display panels (IPS or TN)

and other specifications such as monitor screen size, monitor refresh rate, etc.

I recently discovered I can't effectively play Battlefield 2042. Major system lag. I'm glad I didn't buy it. I was using EA Play, and I actually liked it! Anyway, I own most of the recent COD games and went back to those. No lag at all! hehe

AMD FX8150 @ 3.6 gigahertz
Nvidia GTX 960 with 4GB ram GPU

Later this year I want either a GTX 2060/2080 with 12GB GDDR6, or higher depending on price....

I had to stop playing Battlefield 2042 since apparently my computer's CPU is too weak. A shame, I enjoyed it. I went back to Call of Duty Modern Warfare II and it works perfectly! :LOL:

To successfully play video games on a PC need to have a good video card. The most important characteristics of a good video card:

1. high frame rate ( > 60 FPS)
2. CPU (>=4 core/4 thread)
3. GPU (the most popular and reputable -Nvidia GPUs)
4. GDDR memory (>4 GB)
5. RAM (>= 16GB)
6. Monitor display panels (IPS or TN)

and other specifications such as monitor screen size, monitor refresh rate, etc.
I think it's important to define what we mean by "good." For some people, a good video card might be one that can run the latest games at high settings and high frame rates.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back