Which one is better FIFA 18 or FIFA 19?

zezo

Newcomer
Trophies
I find both of them good and each one has its advantages and disadvantages.
FIFA19 is a little too acrobatic.
FIFA18s lop throw pass rarely reach the target which is annoying.
Personally I find FIFA19 better and enjoyable. What is your opinion?

FIFA Street. That game was so hot.

On a more serious note, I liked FIFA18 a bit more.

I just started a career in 19 after finally exhausting my career in 18 with Charlton Athletic. In 19, the switching between players seems much worse. Its delayed and there is also no real rhyme or reason to who you switch to. You can get dribbled by in midfied and need to quick switch to your CB and end up moving around your LCM. Its insane. It also seems much harder to defend crosses in the box, to the extent that the computer is nearly guaranteed a goal if they can get the cross off.

Fifa 19 is a very good game but if you are a real fan of FIFA games, you are definitely going to be more than willing to go with the FIFA 18 because it's far more interesting without much glitches unlike what was experienced in FIFA 19 when it was released at first.

My views on sports and racing games are the same, between versions and editions there is hardly any noticeable updates or improvements to the game play just some fancy graphics that's it

My views on sports and racing games are the same, between versions and editions there is hardly any noticeable updates or improvements to the game play just some fancy graphics that's it

From my experience with new update releases in recent years, the graphics keeps getting better and better but they still fail in taking care of the glitches in the game.

Glitches kills gamers interest in the game.

Sorry, but I think neither. I prefer the older FIFA games, and even proevolutionary soccer. It's more of a nostalgia thing for me hehe.

Of course by nature it's 19, it might have some cons here and there but it still is more developped than 18, isn't that's the point of game series, comming up with a better version each time.

It has to be FIFA 18 for me. I pre-ordered FIFA 19 and played it for about a week or two and then decided to return it. They might as well have called it FIFA 18.2 because it is exactly the same as FIFA 18. They've decided to change a few mechanics, upgrade the graphics slightly and charge over £40 for that. The game is a disgrace really. There are bugs and issues with the game that will never be fixed because EA do not care about us but only the money that they make.

Of course by nature it's 19, it might have some cons here and there but it still is more developped than 18, isn't that's the point of game series, comming up with a better version each time.

It's true. The need for new versions is to improve on the features and quality of the older version. So, basically, if the new version is programmed well, it's meant to be better than the older version.

FIFA is one of the most exciting soccer games that you can play as the developers did well with nice graphics and the rest. I have been playing FIFA 2018 on my PC and Real Madrid is the team that I make use of always. What us your football team in FIFA?

My personal preference is FIFA titles prior to the 18. But the thing is that FIFA 18 definitely had much needed changes that many people enjoyed so it;s kind of sticks in brain.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back