Question Which is the best gaming laptop in India under 1 Lakh?

Topranke

Trophies
Check the important factors that you need to consider before investing in a gaming laptop

1. Processor: The processor power determines the efficiency of gaming laptops. In the majority of these gaming laptops, you will either find Intel or AMD based processors. Within 1 Lakh price, you can easily find the 8th or 9th generation Intel processor.

Generally, the built-in processors on these laptops come with 4 or 6 cores and 9 Mb or 12 Mb cache. The mentioned cache size and cores are sufficient to convey advanced gaming performance.

2. Graphics: The top-notch gaming laptops in the price under 1 Lakh come with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX series GPU or NVIDIA GeForce RTX series GPU. You will usually find 4 GB or 6 GB of graphic memory in these GPUs.

3. RAM & Storage: In this price range, the best gaming laptops are usually equipped with 8 GB RAM. Some of the models even come with 16 GB RAM.

The storage space in terms of HDD is usually 1 TB HDD. In terms of SDD, you will find either 256 GB SSD or 512GB SSD. Some of these gaming laptops even come with an excellent combination of SSD and HDD.

So with all that in mind, which is the best gaming laptop in India under 1 Lakh? Pick your choice(s) in the poll above and give your reasons why in the comments below.

I always go with the Asus, that's my choice hey are good and never had any errors with them and they built for gaming. Acer, nope. Leave that out. MSI would be my second choice

Have you checked the ASUS A17 Gaming Laptop? It is one of the laptop in the TUF series. And apart from the termal you can't expect much in the under 1 L price tag. Like it has everything a gaming laptop needs. You will surely love the platform and I'd recommend you check it out.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back