Question Which is the best game you've played in 2022?

local Sugges

Trophies
It's difficult to say which is the "best" game, as different people enjoy different types of games and have different preferences. Some people might enjoy fast-paced action games, while others might prefer strategy games or games that tell a story. There are so many different types of games available that it's impossible to say which one is the best. That being said, some popular games that might be worth checking out include The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Minecraft, and Overwatch.

This one wasn't new but I finally played Fran Bow for the first time. It's not anything groundbreaking gameplaywise, but the story and pure creativity and craziness of it really separates it from any other point and click game for me. It's one of those games you really only play once but if you want a fantastical Alice in Wonderland type game I'd really recommend it, it's super underrated.

Best games of last year for me? I’m a simple gamer. My most played games were GTA Online, Madden NFL 23, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion, and Vampire Survivors.

My choice out of those would probably be Vampire Survivors. It is also my surprise of the year as well.

My most played game of 2022 was Forza Horizon 5 and, shockingly, MLB the Show 22 because a lot of friends wanted to play it, lol. I was awful at that, but Forza was a lot of fun :)

In 2022, one of the best games I played was "Cyberpunk 2077." Its futuristic open world, immersive storyline, and diverse gameplay options made it a standout experience for me.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back