Which is more suitable for gaming - PC or mobile?

Bgh sof

Trophies
Hello everyone ,what do you find better for playing a game ? I always prefer to play on my PC ,what about you?

In my opinion, PC will always be far more better for playing games than smartphone. In fact, they should not even be compared because pc is way better with good specs that suits gaming.

PC is always better. Phones aren't really gaming devices. Sure, you can have a couple of little games there, but you'll never get the whole experience.

I don't think phones can match the level of gaming experience of PC's. Yes phone is very easy to use, but in terms of high quality games I'd prefer using a PC or Laptop. I play on my phone, but I would prefer to play hours of games on a PC than a phone. But if you are not that high of a quality gamer and prefer just to relax, play and have fun, phones are suitable for you. But if you want a high quality games better pick PC over a phone. Just telling my opinion, I do have both and I do play in both of my PC and phone.

I pretty much only play games on my PC at this point. I prefer to keep my phone separate from things like that, and I find that the games for phone tend to just be time killers and distractions, which are not the kind of games I like to play. If I am going to choose to play something, I want it to be worthwhile and more immersive, and I can find that with PC gaming.

PC is always better. Phones aren't really gaming devices. Sure, you can have a couple of little games there, but you'll never get the whole experience.

True. Mobile smartphone aren't really designed for gaming. It's just because most people are looking for more convenient ways to always enjoy their games was what led to programming mobile games.

I understand why people like to play games on their smartphones, it's convenient and you can take it with you wherever you are without having to carry an extra and clumsy device with you. It doesn't hurt either that mobile games are just getting better and better. But if you're a real gamer, then nothing will beat a PC or a game console.

I understand why people like to play games on their smartphones, it's convenient and you can take it with you wherever you are without having to carry an extra and clumsy device with you. It doesn't hurt either that mobile games are just getting better and better. But if you're a real gamer, then nothing will beat a PC or a game console.

True gamers would never fancy playing games with mobile smartphone because the game would look funny, uninteresting and boring to them. This is exactly how I see mobile devices games. They are overrated in my opinion.

Obviously, a PC. I don't see how can someone do gaming on their tiny mobile desktop.

True. Mobile smartphone aren't really designed for gaming. It's just because most people are looking for more convenient ways to always enjoy their games was what led to programming mobile games.
Exactly, In the past I've had emulators on my phone so I can play Pokemon or Street Fighter while I'm waiting in line, having lunch at uni, etc. But it doesn't compare to the full experience of playing in their respective consoles.

PC is good for some games. And Mobile is suitable for other types of games. I have found that FPS is more better on PC and console. You can find tower defense and some other small games are good with the mobile. You may notice that mobile seems to be gaining more titles but PC afterall is lot better.

If you are more on laying down the couch while playing you can do it on mobile besides most of the PC games have already mobile versions like PUBG,Fortnite and the other MMORPG games are also available in mobile. But for me the best choice is still playing on the PC it is more better when it comes to graphics specially if you play FPS games.

Hardware wise, PCs are more suitable for gaming. But for experience, some may say phones are better because it is lightweight and portable. Still, PCs are better for me. They offer full gaming experience and have better games than mobile phones. The experience are incomparable since you get to play full-scale on PCs and not on phones. I tried playing Diablo 2 on my old android device and comparing the experience with PC, you can say that it is uncomfortable to play on your smartphone. Plus, your phone's life span deteriorates easily when playing games for too long unlike in PCs. When a part breaks, it can even be replaced or upgraded.

Obviously, a PC. I don't see how can someone do gaming on their tiny mobile desktop.

Some people really find it very easy to use their smartphone to play all sorts of games available for them in the mobile version. I always can't help myself laughing out loud whenever I see someone playing PES and keep tilting their phone up and down as well as sideways :ROFLMAO:

You can't get the same experience on a phone as you would on a PC. The only advantage of a phone is portability which means I can play a game wherever I am. However, the battery life and the overall experience on a mobile doesn't come close.

Without thinking twice I can answer: PC.

I've tried several times but I just don't have the patience to play any game (as simple and silly as it is) on the phone. I hate the small screen, limited mobility space and graphics quality are below full potential.

I agree on friends here that portable computer is weigh better than smartphone in terms of gaming. The performance and speed is more of quality than phones. I love big screen and the graphics are very nice. I can play all day without considering the lose of power. It has more endurance and durability. The only advantage in using a phone is the easy access and it's handy.

There are lot of small variables which are not being discussed here. For example say like Mobiles are cheaper than PC. And if you are into other things on PC then PC should get the priority. And it can be pretty reasonable to consider the purchase if it is good on that front. I guess phone purchase is not that bad on that note if budget is the issue.

I like to play games using my computer than my phone. For me, the computer games is a lot more fun to play because of the graphics, story line and game play. It's a lot better than the phone games. What I noticed about the phone games are they are all similar. Some are based on computer or console games.

Well, there are certain games that I much rather play on phones rather than PC. Thing is, phones are very portable and there are certain games that I would like to play even when I am on the go. But there are also games that I much rather would play on PC. Especially If the I love the game for graphics. PC could handle high resolution graphics and animation better than phones.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back