Which is better PUBG or Apex Legends?

Anas Douch

Trophies
It seems more comfortable than PUBG Mobile, but it isn't nearly as entertaining to play as Fortnite or Apex Legends Mobile. All the essentials are present, including a fluid movement system, reliable gunplay, and a decent loot system.

What do you reckon?

I've played both. Apex is cool, as I like futuristic stuff. But PUBG gets my vote. Plus, I bought a bunch of clothes for it. hehe

dfpsv9k-67c8cbcf-5593-4faa-beef-10ed647cf19e.jpg

Dont get me wrong, PUBG is a fantastic game, and basically superboosted the genre, but Apex is better in my eyes. There's so much variety, from the loot, to the guns to of course the legends themselves. I mean, its hard for people to find out their main and which duo to go with, but once they are in the flow its like butter! If people are still struggling to find the best way to play the game, then hopefully these help! You can see the best legends, and the best duos!

Last edited:
Dont get me wrong, PUBG is a fantastic game, and basically superboosted the genre, but Apex is better in my eyes. There's so much variety, from the loot, to the guns to of course the legends themselves. I mean, its hard for people to find out their main and which duo to go with, but once they are in the flow its like butter! If people are still struggling to find the best way to play the game, then hopefully these help! You can see the best legends, and the best duos!
I'll have to re-install PUBG. I just got a new gaming rig. :)

It was really hard for me to decide which was better. But it's easier to choose PUBG since Apex legend's gone?
It seems more comfortable than PUBG Mobile, but it isn't nearly as entertaining to play as Fortnite or Apex Legends Mobile. All the essentials are present, including a fluid movement system, reliable gunplay, and a decent loot system.

What do you reckon?

The preference between PUBG and Apex Legends largely depends on individual taste. PUBG offers a more realistic and tactical game, while Apex Legends features more dynamic gameplay with unique character abilities. I think I'll choose Apex because I can't stand campering? and similar things that are annoying in PUBG. I also like Apex better because there's practically no cheaters?️‍♂️. And of course the ranked system, it is very well thought out as I think?.

What about "Super People"? A fresh take on the typical battle royale game!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back