Which gaming monitor should I get?

moracegoesskiing

Trophies
Hi
My sons plays Xbox and he wants a gaming monitor for his birthday.
I have a few questions, if anyone could help would be great.

1.Blue light tech - is this worth getting?

2.size looking at 26/27” is this big enough ?

3.curved screen - worth getting?

4. Price what should I be spending , obviously price is an issue looking for ideally £120/£200 bracket-I’d this possible ?

5. What make ?

any help or guidance would be much appreciated

Thanks
Dave

Inappropriate advertising / spam
There are lots of gaming monitor out there on the market. I personally love the AOC C24G1 24″ Curved Frameless.

Hi, if you have higher requirements for gaming monitor, I recoomend Samsung LC32G75TQSNXZA.

i got this gaming monitor 2 weeks ago and I'm very satisfied with using it
Gigabyte 27″ LED – G27Q

I suggest you the LG 27GN950-B is best monitor for gaming. The fastest, most responsive 4K gaming monitor. 4K gaming is a premium endeavor. You need a colossal amount of rendering power to hit decent frame rates at such a high resolution. But if you're rocking a top-shelf graphics card, like an RTX 3080(opens in new tab) or RX 6800 TX(opens in new tab) then this dream can be a reality. The LG UltraGear is the first 4K, Nano IPS, gaming monitor with 1ms response times, that'll properly show off your superpowered GPU. Coming in with Nvidia G-Sync and AMD’s FreeSync adaptive refresh compatibility, this slick slim-bezel design even offers LG’s Sphere Lighting 2.0 RGB visual theatrics.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back